Games you are ashamed to admit you enjoy.

Tchay said:
oh and I am pretty ashamed to admit that I love Jumping Flash 1 & 2 for the playstation. If you have heard of those games then, high five.

Why would you be ashamed to admit that?
Jumping Flash is a pretty awesome game. Revolutionary too. It's one of the only first person platformers I know of.

The only game I was kinda ashamed to play in front of people was KOTOR, but that was only because of the stigma that comes with Star Wars. And I was only ashamed in front of people who weren't gamers. And I got over it quickly. Amazing game.

Not sure what stigma comes with Star Wars. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just liking it, and most people do. Now if you're lining up at conventions dressed as a character, and don't stop talking about it to everyone, then you have a problem. Still, like you said, KOTOR is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing brilliant, and if anything playing it front of people would get people into it. Its a great game, whether you care for Star Wars or not.

Zero said:
Not sure what stigma comes with Star Wars. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just liking it, and most people do. Now if you're lining up at conventions dressed as a character, and don't stop talking about it to everyone, then you have a problem. Still, like you said, KOTOR is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing brilliant, and if anything playing it front of people would get people into it. Its a great game, whether you care for Star Wars or not.

Well, most of the people I know have never seen the movies and think it is the geekiest thing ever.

Weird, even the few wannabes I know here have seen at least one of the movies.

AfroLH said:
Zero said:
Not sure what stigma comes with Star Wars. There is absolutely nothing wrong with just liking it, and most people do. Now if you're lining up at conventions dressed as a character, and don't stop talking about it to everyone, then you have a problem. Still, like you said, KOTOR is Linking brilliant, and if anything playing it front of people would get people into it. Its a great game, whether you care for Star Wars or not.

Well, most of the people I know have never seen the movies and think it is the geekiest thing ever.
wah? How can people above the age of 13 not have seen the Star Wars Trilogy?

Everyone I know has seen at least one of them, at least 95% of people I know have seen all of them.

Been watching them all my life. In fact when I was 4 I demanded everyone call me Anakin. :rofl:

I also watched all of the movies in one setting with my cousin a year or two ago.

I really like Klonoa.

And Cave Story is weird to tell people about when they haven't heard of it. Everybody I've shown has been like, "Cave Story? Is it about a story in a cave?! Hurr durr. The guy looks like Mario."

EDIT: Pokemon Puzzle League.

Going back to what JD said earlier, Minecraft does record your playtime...I have too many hours. Way too many.

Anyway, ashamed to admit? None...I play games I play because I enjoy them :p

I liked MapleStory for a bit. I mainly just enjoy the style of the game. No me gusta the grind. I also liked Nintendogs for a bit but that got old pretty quickly and I was no good...

And people mentioning Animal Crossing...what's to be ashamed about? I'm picking up the 3DS Animal Crossing on launch day :lol:

I enjoyed EVE Online when I played the 14-day trial ages ago. I also used to like Runescape, but eventually realized how stupid that was. Never tried any other MMOs.

The Rayman's raving rabbid series, I fell in love with it and have since bought every version since number 2 but stopped after rabbids go home. People always say it's either annoying or stupid, but I loved all the variations, except the xbox 360 version, my god did that suck hard :gonk:

Back