GameCubeMini ~ Worklog

Re: GameCubePocket worklog

Case is sexy. I re-read the thread and I'm still hung up on how sexy the guts are in the video.

I would probably eat that, in fact, I seriously wanted to attempt to ingest that. That's just how good it looks to me.

SS

ShockSlayer said:
Case is sexy. I re-read the thread and I'm still hung up on how sexy the guts are in the video.

I would probably eat that, in fact, I seriously wanted to attempt to ingest that. That's just how good it looks to me.

SS

I know!

Its like, eating sex. I'd so do it.

ShockSlayer said:

SS
I second this I've watched the video multiple times.

No, I'm sure zenloc hasn't had any time to work on it, or he just hasn't posted his progress.

Been on holiday for the last 2 weeks. Just got back. Project will continue!! Hopefully it will be done within 2 weeks or so. :mrgreen:

This project is far from dead. I just won't be able to update it for the time being as I'm waiting for new parts to arrive. I'm also really busy atm so can't do much work anyway.

In the next couple of months you'll see something that is going to blow your mind!! I'll give you a hint.... 7 what it means you can try to find out yourself. But I will release my work in due time.

Back