gamecube portable

pescadl

Edit:
Currently it is listed for auction on eBay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/-/271871622806?

So I've never sold anything through modretro before, but I made a gamecube portable that I am selling. The finished project page is here.

I plan on selling this for about $600 to break even, but I will go for anything in the $400-$800 range. This is my first portable with lots of mistakes made and many things broken, which is why my breaking even price is unusually high.

Here are some pics w/ descriptions:

100_2444.jpg

Original GameCube Controls, 5.6" Dalian GoodDisplay LCD (in VGA), audio speakers, wasp fusion w/ swiss flashed

100_2424.jpg

20150405_214513.jpg

(Top) From Left to Right: SD Gecko Slot B, Memory Card Slot A, Power Button (obsolete), Power Switch
(Bottom) From Left to Right: 2nd Player Controller Port, Pin 29 Switch, Original GameCube Wall Adapter Port

20150405_215014.jpg

Comes with an Original GameCube Wall Adapter

It does not come with the Memory Card and the 2 SD Cards as shown in the picture because those are my personal ones, but if you want them, I can get them to you but the price may increase.

does it have prograssive scan ?

assuming you meant to type progressive, yes, I believe that it is progressive scan. Or at least I'm pretty sure it's not interlaced. I used a simple composite to vga converter, if that helps answer your question any more. :)

It's only progressive if you have an actual Gamecube component cable (or a hacked derivative). How come you used a converter? The Dalian composite in (unless they removed that) would work just as well.

Thanks ProgMetalMan for clearing things up. No, I did not use an original Gamecube component cable, so it is not progressive scan.

I used a composite to vga converter because the composite looked really bad on the screen. VGA looks so much better.

Back