Specs:
3.5" screen
iPhone audio amp thingy
Wiikey fusion
Ds lite buttons/speakers
3ds joysticks
No batterys
Ashens RevC

That's the plans for this one. I haven't got far in the project but I should have the wiikey soon so I'll start testing/cutting the GameCube

Re: GameCude portable worklog

Ok got some case work done and ordered the wiikey today :awesome:
Got the vent in
7e975a28.jpg

And the screen hole cut
6221a6f1.jpg

My wiikey should get here sometime next week so more updates soon.

BayCoder1 said:
Ok got some A done and ordered the wiikey today :awesome:
Got the vent in
7e975a28.jpg

And the screen hole cut
6221a6f1.jpg

My wiikey should get here sometime next week so more updates soon.
Where are you located and where'd you buy it from? pulling my hair out trying to find a decent store, also which breakout board are you using

Looks a bunch like SQ's cube. Thats a good thing. :D

Tom I'm in Texas and I got it from ModChipCentral
Texas is in the US. If u go to the wiikey website there is a list that tells u all the places u can buy the wiikey
http://www.wiikey.com/en/buy-it/
I'm not going to use a breakout board im eather going to solder to the wiikey itself or to the cable it comes with.
W00gala said:
finally a quality for a first time ! :awesome:
Thanks bro I'm not new to portablizing but I am new to the GameCube so we will see what it looks like in the end :D

nuke said:
Thanks bro I knew someone would say that eventually I think I'll make this one black because if I dont people might get them confused. :D It will almost be the exact same except for the color and it will be 100% more amazing ;)

XL softcase? Good luck! I had to extend mine a bit so I would be able to comfortably get everything in there, and I'm sill pretty low on space. but that's mostly because of my poor planning :rolleyes:

Ya it will be hard but I think I can pull it off and like u said I can always extend the spacer if I need space. Good luck on your portable :)

nuke said:
:awesome:

BayCoder1 said:
nuke said:
Thanks bro I knew someone would say that eventually I think I'll make this one black because if I dont people might get them confused. :D It will almost be the exact same except for the color and it will be 100% more amazing ;)
Doubt it. :dahroll:

Ya I might have exaggerated a little :lol:
So SQ are u putting battery's in your portable or is it just going to run off wall power?

Hey guys a little update.
I got my wiikey in today :awesome: and flocked it up :wtf: :oops: :cry:
So I have to get a new one, And on top of that delay I won't be able to work on it next week because I get my wisdom teeth pulled on Monday so ya :cry:

Hey guys I had a question about zenlocs custom regulator
Instead of using the 2 pth08080waz can I use 2 pth08080wah

:awesome:
Thanks bro! That's what I thought but I read somewhere that they don't give off enough amps or something like that. Wanted to make sure before I bought new ones because I had some just sitting around.

I know the list is somewhere but I looked for hours and haven't found it yet. Can someone please tell me what GameCube boards are compatible with the wiikey or a link to where it's documented.

Back