GameCube Portable parts *RARE* For Sale (Check it out!)

zeldaxpro

SOLD

Calling all Gamecube Portabilizers! I have some real goodies I am selling and need to sell ASAP. Long story short, my Pr0Cube project is officially dead. I am having some family issues and I won't be able to finish my project, so I am just selling what I think would sell for the most. Paypal only. USA Customers only unless you want to pay extra for shipping. I am selling everything as one bundle, unless we can work something out. FREE SHIPPING (USPS Priority Mail). Here is an overview:

IMG_0336_zps7e4b9ec4.jpg

As you can see WASP Fusion (is flashed with swiss and autoboot), Dalian 5" "Good Display" (same one Tchay, Ashen, and LOCtronics aka Zenl0c), Modded GC COMPONENT CABLE CHIP (480P GOODNESS!!). More Pics and Details about the items:

2. WASP Fusion:

IMG_0339_zps972c2cb3.jpg

Just got this a few days ago from megalomaniac. It is preflashed with Swiss and Autoboot.

3. Dalian 5" "Good Display" LCD and Board"

IMG_0343_zps3f4470c8.jpg

IMG_0340_zps1e66c134.jpg

IMG_0341_zpsdbdd78a9.jpg

This is the screen that everyone dies for, because it is one of the very few screens that is capable of outputting 15khz and 31khz VGA. Always had the screen protector on it. It is also the old revision, that means you can run it on 5-12v (tested on 7.4v and 12v personally). Truly a beautiful screen with the component cable.

4. Modded GC Component Cable Chip:

IMG_0337_zpsf1615dc1.jpg

IMG_0338_zps15557f58.jpg

This is what every GC Portabilizer dreams of! This is an ultra rare component chip for the Gamecube, that lets you play games in the highest resolution possible, 480P! 100% Fully Functional and modded to output VGA. When you use this with the Dalian, you NEVER HAVE TO USE COMPOSITE TO PLAY GC GAMES! Games that do not support progressive scan (31khz), play in interlaced mode (15khz). The video quality is the best you can get for a GCP (And I am not exaggerating, it is amazing!). If you were to buy a cable today, they are around $170-$200+!

This bundle would be great for someone starting a new GCP Project, or just need the parts. I am willing to let everything go for only $250obo (reasonable offers, worst I can say is no). This is a great deal figuring the screen alone and the component chip is worth at least that. If interested please reply or PM me. Thank you.

Back