Gameboy - Reloaded

Akira

I found my old gameboy when i was searching for something in my storage. And thought, this old friend needs a second life!
So i upgraded its hardware, and gave it a nice paintjob.

And named it : Gameboy - Reloaded

This Gameboy can play any original gameboy and gameboy color games through emulation. It plays native non emulated all GBA Games.
And has many other emulators installed like : Nes, Snes, SMS, GG, PCE

Some Ds games can also be played witch dont use the Bottom LCD or touchscreen.

Specs/Features:

- Original Gameboy Classic (DMG) Shell
- DS Lite Motherboard
- DS lite Original 3.5" Bottom LCD
- 2 x 3.7v 2000 mAh DS Lite Batteries
- Battery indicator Green(ok)/Orange(charging)/Red(Almost empty)
- Original Gameboy Directional Pad
- Original Start and Select buttons
- Original Gameboy A + B Buttons and Custom X + Y
- Custom L and R (shoulder) Buttons
- Original Gameboy front speaker (mono)
- Custom 2Watt Speaker on the backside
- Audio Amp (mono)
- Gameboy Color Transparant Cartridge modded with 4 Bright Green sound reactive (stereo) leds
- 2 x LM386N-1 IC's for Sound to Led Effect
- Original Stereo Switching Gameboy heaphone jack (mutes speakers when plugged in)
- Mini Usb Charging Jack, Charge and play
- Original Ds lite slider volume controll
- 3 Way Switch for controll of flashing leds and backside speaker
- R4 dsi Golden with 16GB Micro Sd Storage, micro sd slot accessable from the side of the Gameboy
- EZ Flash V 4 in 1 Gba Slot device, Rumble feature, Full GBA support, Webbrowsing memory
- Matching bag with accessories

DSC03249.JPG

DSC03286.JPG

DSC03282.JPG

inside.jpg

DSC03246.JPG

DSC03250.JPG

Original worklog can be found here : http://www.made-by-bacteria.com/viewtop ... =18&t=1322

This is one of the coolest DMG projects I've seen. Well crafted, thought-out, and all-around great. The colors are eye-catching too. Fantastic job, I'd love to see more projects from you! :lol:

I really like this! Very clean and the matching accecories are pretty cool too. I can't wait to see what else you make :awesome:

Hey! Thanks all.

The wiip will be finished after i get some more practice on the megaboy and gclynx

This is really impressive! Great job! This is right up there with Palmer's GPS-DMG mod from way back in the day.

Looks like you did some nice puzzle-piecing to get all those components in there. :cool:

Tchay said:
This is really impressive! Great job! This is right up there with Palmer's GPS-DMG mod from way back in the day.

Looks like you did some nice puzzle-piecing to get all those components in there. :cool:
Palmer finished a mod back in the day?

Yes he did. It was for one of the first Benheck competitions. IIRC, Palmer got 2nd or 3rd place in the comp. This was before tomorrow....

This is awesome :)
Sweetest gameboy mod EVER.
It's like having a NES/SNES/SMS/PCE/GB/GBC/GBA/DS (mini version) all in one small device right in your pocket.

Great build and fantastic idea
I love this very, very much.

ShockSlayer said:
I like this, but why did it take you like 9 months to post it here? You joined two months before it was completed...

Because he's one of mine! Go get you're own Dutchmen! haha

What I mean is he's been over on our site for awhile and we spent a great number of hours on video chat awhile back while he was making this Gameboy. Thank is all. haha

Back