Gameboy Color Frontlight Mod.

My original comment wasn't harsh at all. My second comment was obviously a joke. Anybody that knows what an emoticon is can see that. It was the comments in my commission thread (something I try to keep professional as possible) that really set me off. If they can stay and act like mature individuals, we won't have any problems.

Little-Duckie said:
When I critiqued the photos in one of their postings, pointing out that they were blurry, a moderator immediately deleted my comments. They even went so far as to accuse me of being the same person as the original poster of the tutorial because I use his router when I visit his house. They nitpicked that my friend chose to cut a ribbon cable and not put back together the Game Boy that he only purchased for the parts. It's his SP, he can do what he wants with it.

There's nothing helpful in a comment like this "Uh, take two pictures? Nah, that'd be too hard." It's simply rude.
Especially considering how innocuous the original post was.

Now you're just getting ridiculous.

First of all, you went into another unrelated thread to purposely annoy Bud. At that point it wasn't to be helpful, it was because you wanted to be a dick and bring the flaming into another thread. So yeah, SS quarantining the posts was more than warranted.

Secondly, as far as I'm concerned you ARE the same person. Your excuse of occasionally using your friend's router is weak, because its not just a couple, but ALL of your posts and his share the same exact IP. Throw this together with the way you're acting, and its hard to think you aren't the same person from our point of view. Usually at this point you'd have one or both of your accounts permanently banned for multi-accounting, but I guess the admins are being nice, despite your behavior. You should be lucky you're still here, and change your attitude accordingly or you won't last much longer.

Jesus Christ, look what I missed.

What this thread taught me:

1- I should destroy things needn't be destroyed for the sake of destruction.
2- I can multiaccount like a mother*Can'tSayThisOnTV*er if I say its my friends.

Horrendous overreaction on both sides much?

DMGs are neat and can be awesome, but a GBA or GBASP is smaller and can play newer games in addition to the older ones. But if practicality was the name of the game, we wouldn't see any mods at all, right?

Wow, just saw this now. Come on guys, act mature, both sides of this are pretty harsh. :p ChooChooBot, in the future, if you are having a problem with how ModRetro staff is behaving, please PM me and I will look into it.

It is a good guide, but you will come across blunt criticism here sometimes. In the future, only post things in the Finished Projects section if you put at least a short description and some pictures in your posts, just linking to your own site is borderline against the rules (No advertising your own site). That way, you still get traffic to your site, but you also have something here that lets people know if the link is worth clicking. :)

Try to be nice guys! Choo is a good guy from what I have seen on BH, no reason to push him away from MR, he is a good person to have around. :awesome:

Back