Fusion Micro

LaDxQ.png

Hahahaha!

I was hoping for some thumbs-up from my MR brothers, but it's not happening.

One of the comments on Engadget:
If you can't use real Gamecube carts, it's NOT a "Gamecube portable" - FAIL. ROMs from an SD card doesn't make it a portable Gamecube.
*Can'tSayThisOnTV* off, moron. Gamecube carts? Wow, someone doesn't know their Nintendo.
I swear, this makes me want to go around saying, "If you can't use real N64 carts with your psp, it's NOT a "N64" - FAIL. ROMs on an emulator doesn't make it an N64."

One of my favorites was the guy who thinks he's going to run a GC emulator (at full speed) on his windows 8 tablet. Or these *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing morons that think the PS Vita will be able to emulate the GC once its hacked. Warms my heart it does, all the idiots in the world.

Let me first say that I feel terrible for not seeing this till now! And secondly, that I feel stupid for going straight to Engadget to send in a news tip before even reading your thread, and seeing the article. Dayum. :dah:

This is amazing! Who would have ever guessed we would get to this point? I salute you, Ashen.

Hah, yup, I am definitely alive. :p I occasionally drop off the grid for days/weeks at a time, but I always come back to MR as soon as I can. <3

ShockSlayer said:
Can't tell if stupid or trolling.
:lol: :lol:

Wasn't expecting that. Had a good laugh.

Oh, and, awesome portable Ashen. Though I think I commented earlier. This is just an attempt to make my post be on topic. :D

Back