Fusion Micro(s) ~ Worklog

Re: Fusion Micro ~ Worklog

That is a psp nub, its exactly what I'm already using here. You can get them for around a dollar on DX.

"6" pin:

Untitled-2.jpg

PSP:

analogstick_pinout.png

thanks and is the psp nub a good resistor level for when not being pushed a.k.a when its idle the game detects it as idle

Sorry for the lack of updates lately, Project is not dead. :D

I think I mentioned somewhere or another I've started a new job recently so that's been sucking up most of my time.

Anyway, I put the last coat of paint on my case tonight after many many frustrating little annoyances occurring that screwed my cases perfection. I've settled on the fact that this case is just not going to be 100% flawless. This will be the final coat of paint I put on and then I'll finish putting this biatch together. I'm looking forward to getting this done. Unfortunately I'll be waiting a few more days for this final coat to dry, which is a long, boring, uneventful process for those that didn't already know. ;P

Its epoxy based spraypaint. It actually dries really fast, i'm just careful with it for a few days. Better to play it safe than end up with fingerprint impressions or marks all over your freshly painted case.

I cant wait to see it done either. :D

Finish this Ashen. I've gone a long time without seeing an epic portable.

THERE'S ROOM FOR BATTERIES. Bottom right corner. You can fit it in there Ashen, I know you can :D.

- mymixed

hehe talk about being a tease :p

I see you aren't using the original switches.....?

Fusion Micro ~ Worklog

I agree. I think the same cells as the ones in zens GC slide will fit except not all of them.
You MUST PUT BATTERIES IN!!!

Nah he can't fit decent any batteries in there. Regular 18650 cells are too big. He might be able to put some low capacity li-polymer in but as he said it wouldn't even run it for 1 hour. You could try 2 or 4 psp batteries. Maybe that could at least last you for 1.5 hours.

Back