FS: Xbox 360 Laptop (Looks professional, non nooby)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackie

Basically looking for some quick cash, so I am selling this beauty.

Its shell can take a beating, it has no scratches, plays quiet (In terms of the fans), has great sound, sexy screen without weird ratios.

Has headphone jack, easy to read buttons, no fingerprints, a solid build that wont break. It will be able to survive a drop, though not advised. Throw it in your backpack and lug it to school or a friends without worry, this was built to last.

It can do all video and audio outs, on dual screens. It can play perfect without overheating while closed.

Has ethernet, kinect ports, every port that the normal xbox has.

It has wifi, of course. Will not be banned on Xbox Live.

It is really everything you would look for, everything you would want in a laptop, and is built with better quality and durability then Ben's laptops. It is also much more thin then his every were.
It comes with a warranty
I will be making a video soon.
I am looking for in the $2,250 range

slim_xbox_360_laptop_4.jpg

slim_xbox_360_laptop_1.jpg

slim_xbox_360_laptop_2.jpg

slim_xbox_360_laptop_5.jpg

Hey I know, ill post in all of your sales threads and make it seem like your a dick who is trying to make people overpay for a product.

Sounds fun, doesn't it?

You see, that would mean something if Aux actually had for sale threads, and was actually selling things for more than they are worth.

The thing about the junkyard, is that it's a place to get rid of things, not a place to sell them.

We all know what flax is worth, and if we're looking to buy, we'll pay it, if we're looking to sell, we sell for WELL under it. This is why I never post sell threads.

If you want profit, or to break even, go to ebay. You may find someone there, but nobody here is going to pay $2200 for something they can get new and custom tailored to them for $1850.

We aren't stupid here. I've noticed you didn't post this on BenHeck, and I know the reason for that: Dark Uncle posted his finished projects on BenHeck. People are more likely to know about them there.

Also, Aux is a mod and an established member of the community(that knows how to use the English language correctly, unlyke youre attimpts). People are 100x more likely to support her than a nobody that comes in trying to sell for profit and acting like an ass while he does it.
The only person making you look like a dick is you.

GEE I SURE WONDER IF PEOPLE REGISTERED ON A FORUM WHO BUILD AND SELL PORTABLES KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BUILDING AND SELLING PORTABLES.

Seriously, *Can'tSayThisOnTV* off kiddo. You've clearly just realized that you're way out of your depth here and now you're trying to compensate for it.

Just throwing this in there: Comparing this to the durability of Ben's laptops is silly. They are two completely different construction methods. If you drop this flax 5 feet, it WILL dent. It's made of like .08 sheet Aluminum, not like solid milled flax or something. Aluminum is very maleable. If you drop one of Ben's laptops 5 feet, the corner will shatter. You can then get a CNC operator to look a the parts and cut you new ones out for like $100-$200, or grab a jar of ABS cement and put it back together.

It's like comparing apples and oranges, dude... And seriously, nobody wants to pound out those dents.

Also, It's cute that you think you know what you're talking about.

Once again, people here know what flax is worth, and aren't going to overpay for something unless they specifically want to overpay for something.
Go try somewhere where people as stupid as you hang out... Like, Yahoo Answers or some flax. I'll even write the post for you.

HEY GUIZ DUZ NE1 WANNA BI A XBX30 THING UNLY $2250 MAGILLION DOLURZ IS TUTLY WURTH IT ITS LIKE GUD N flax SIND ME EML AT DUMBNUTZ1999@GEOSITES.YAHOO.COM

Also, where did Google add the translate option for that flax to English? I know that's the only way your posts could be as mildly coherent as they are. There are a few webpages that that would be extremely useful on.

HEY BLACKIE IF I WUS TO BUY THIS DUE U COME WITH IT?,

I COULD USE A NOTHER BURHEAD ROUND HERRE

Ah the plebians speak again thinking that they know what they are talking about. They are obviously mere children for they curse and get mad over silly maters when a calm discussion would have sufficed.

~Selling it for more then it is worth? I paid $2,500 and this would obviously be less. Simple math really
~Isnt selling it a way to get rid of something? Or has common logic changed?
~Why didn't I post it on BenHeck you ask ttsgeb? Because it is a dead forum. But you, who did no research, states that it is because DarkUncle operates there. He is long since inactive. But you are right would it not make more sense to sell his project where people know about him more? I think I shall post there
~You make fun of my use of the english language, but where are my gramatical errors that make my posts incoherent?

~Again overcharging Kickback? As I paid more selling it for less would mean undercharging. Oh, its too high priced you say, then they can build it for cheaper if they do not wish to pay. It is very simple really

~To Kickback again, in what ways do I see that I am in too deep and am compensating? Please, enlighten me

~So ttsgeb dropping it 5 feet would dent it as anyone with two cents would know, but did I say it would survive that drop? No, I said it would survive a drop. As in it hit the table too hard etc. Not lets play kickball with it kind of drop
~Again you think you know what you are talking about. There is no aluminum casing, but like everyone else you did no research and just post wildly on the internet like a child.
~And did I say Ben's could not be fixed? No I did not. Does ABS look like cruddy quality? Yes and most buyers would not want to add it on themselves
~You say its bad english? Really? Anyone smart enough to buy an Xbox 360 Laptop can grasp the english language enough to understand that, obviously on a level beyond yours.

So let me repeat.
It is cute how you think you know what you are talking about

You all can post in agreement that you think you are right, but you are not. It is very simple, look at this with logic and doing some actual research and you will see I am right.
Post with information you can kind of recall or make up and you will lose. Every time. But as most internet arguments those on the wrong side will not change as it is a pointless battle.

Blackie said:
~Again you think you know what you are talking about. There is no aluminum casing, but like everyone else you did no research and just post wildly on the internet like a child.

Hey, Dumbnutz1999, try listening to what the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* he says 25 seconds in this video:

"When I start off, I order my Aluminum in sheets"
Yeah.

Now, who doesn't do their research?

The difference being that I actually know my flax. How does it feel seeing that someone else knows what you paid the cost of a used car for better than you?

Also, just because you paid that much for it doesn't mean it's worth that much. This is his first of this form factor, that doesn't mean it's in any way better than the ones you can STILL get new, custom made for you, for $500 less than what you want for this one.

If someone wants one of these laptops for less than $2250, they'll buy it new, not make their own. Is that SO *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ING HARD FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

What's sad/"cute" is that you still don't get it after I've wasted three tenths of a percent of my total posts trying to explain it to you.

Blackie said:
As I paid more selling it for less would mean undercharging. Oh, its too high priced you say, then they can build it for cheaper if they do not wish to pay. It is very simple really

darkunclecustomgaming.net said:
17" Xbox 360 Laptop ($1750)
17" PS3 Laptop ($1750)
18.4" Xbox 360 Laptop ($1950)
18.4" PS3 Laptop ($1950)

No, you can buy a BRAND NEW one for far less than you're charging. This is our point. Why should someone buy your used 360 laptop for more than they can get their own brand-spanking-new guaranteed-by-darkuncle box?

Claims his English is good without grammatical errors. Doesn't capitalize English even once and half of his sentences are missing periods.

Really man, you're just making yourself look more and more like an idiot. Just stop.

Blackie said:
Ah the plebians speak again thinking that they know what they are talking about. They are obviously mere children for they curse and get mad over silly maters when a calm discussion would have sufficed.

Keep this up and I'm banning you.

You can't even spell plebeian, so shut the *Can'tSayThisOnTV* up.

-Based Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back