FS: 360 and stuffs, laptop, PSP, 3DS

vskid3

I want to buy a USB receiver for wireless 360 controllers, name your price.

All prices are very negotiable. No trades, only shipping to the US. Bundle and you save.

3DS with Zelda OOT 3D and Street Fighter 4 $200 shipped
Works great, like new.

360 Stuff

360 Console $120+shipping
Includes console, 20GB HDD, power adapter, and component video cables (has HDMI out). DVD drive is acting up and not reading games all the time (might not read them at all), probably just needs a new laser. Still plays downloaded and streaming content just fine.

360 Wifi Adapter $45 shipped

360 Wireless Headset $20 shipped

Gears of War 1 & 2 $20 shipped
Comes with cases and manuals

Halo Reach $25 shipped
Comes with case and manual

Mass Effect 2 $15 shipped

FarCry 2 $10 shipped

Fujitsu Lifebook P1610 $160 shipped
Nice little computer, but I don't use it as much as I thought I would.
Its a tablet convertible, 9" resistive touchscreen, 1.2GHz Core Solo, 1GB RAM, 80GB HDD, extended battery, gets about 3 hours depending on what you're doing. Has Windows 7 installed (XP tablet key on bottom, but some characters are nearly worn off), includes a 4GB SD card that I've been using for readyboost.
2011-03-15151543.jpg

2011-03-15151647.jpg

2011-03-15151458.jpg

PSP Slim 2000 $60 shipped
It is black with white/silver buttons. The screen has some scratches, but they aren't noticeable during play. It doesn't have speakers, so you need headphones to hear anything. It has custom firmware 5.00 M33. Previous owner said the UMD drive works, but I haven't tried it myself. It comes with a 2GB and 1GB MS, component video cable, and charger.
psp-1.jpg

Re: vskid3's FS Thread

Bump. Need moneys, don't need this. Might be more to come if I find some more stuff I'm not using.

Re: vskid3's FS Thread

Hey, I'm really sorry to see nobody wants that nice stuff. If I had a need for it, I'd buy it. At least you have a post in this thread from somebody other than yourself :)

Re: vskid3's FS/WTB Thread

giving 60$ for psp shipped to Poland. Considering it's in fair shape and doesn't have speakers, I think that's a fair deal.

edit: wanted to give 55$ but I think that would be ripping you off a bit.

Back