Forum Suggestion Box

Noah said:
Updating the themes will never happen as long as we are on phpBB 3.0. I'll spare you with the technical details, but everyone who is developing anything for phpBB (which is a small enough group as it is) is developing on 3.1.
Did you ever figure out if updating was plausible so that we could have nice things like tagging?

ProgMetalMan said:
Noah said:
Updating the themes will never happen as long as we are on phpBB 3.0. I'll spare you with the technical details, but everyone who is developing anything for phpBB (which is a small enough group as it is) is developing on 3.1.
Did you ever figure out if updating was plausible so that we could have nice things like tagging?
It is, however things like the thread prefixes will break because there is no extension for 3.1.

I'd be cautious about using an extension in development on a forum such as this one. If we do decide to upgrade it's something I'll look into though.

Yeah i currently have this installed on my forum. It however currently require for you to add attributes to the sql table manually

Back