DOUBLE-BATTERY-LIFE GBA SP

:D My new double-battery-life GBA SP will be done in a week or two but production is going great! Pretty much the only things that will have to be tampered with are the frame and the two GBA SP rechargable batteries.

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO RID A GAME BOY COLOR PAK OF ITS MEMORY?
If you do, please tell me.

if it isnt too big of a deal why the caps lock everywhere?

also, this should go in the handhelds section. ;)

and welcome to the forums!

oh you

so tell me Neo, are you going to use a single, larger battery, or a re you going to just add a second cell?

Re: Welcome Neo

::3: Thanks, I thought mod retro didn't have people as welcoming as you Twilight Wolf! <3

p.s. So you like FMA: brotherhood too huh?

You mean getting rid of gamesaves on gameboy colour games? Remove the battery in the cart and put it back in. (or put it in a transfer pak for the n64, putting the transfer pak backwards and then trying to access it or something that ss did once)

All I'm going to need to do is atach the larger battery chamber and the two AC batteries. This will be done in no time! :awesome:

NeoExdeath said:
ac batteries as in the ones that can be charged by the AC adapter, DUH!

you do not get to say duh in this instance. that was retarded. there is no such thing as an AC battery, and the method of charging does not class the battery. ;)

Every single battery in the entire godDang universe is DC. Direct current. Power only flows ONE WAY. AC is alternating. Power flows one way, then switches and flows the other way. Absolutely *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing impossible for a battery to do.

hey, umm, dude they're right, all batteries are dc and i didnt know you were making an SP with double the battery life cant wait to see it. and as for removing the circuit board from it's case, you can either dremel it out (though i would NOT recommend it) or find/make a small gamebit screw driver, which i CAN and HAVE done before, in fact, i had my dad make one a few days ago. :)

Wow, you did not get welcomed now. Everybody! Be nice to the new people! It's not their fault they don't know anything! ;)

It is, the info is out there in stickies here and on BH, or the batteries themselves that say "DC 3.7V" on them.
gamefreak13 said:
hey, umm, dude they're right, all batteries are dc and i didnt know you were making an SP with double the battery life cant wait to see it. and as for removing the circuit board from it's case, you can either dremel it out (though i would NOT recommend it) or find/make a small gamebit screw driver, which i CAN and HAVE done before, in fact, i had my dad make one a few days ago. :)
Don't gameboys all use triwings to open?

Guys, I only said "ac" because i don't know what axactly to call the batteries i'm talking about. I am new to modding but i am not retarded, if i was, i wouldn't be modding in the first place. *tempted to say DUH* But now isn't a "duh" moment.

red-foreman.jpg

If anyone can give me any suggestions, please do. All help will be appriciated! :D

Sorry about the whole duh thing. Just bein' a smart aleck. So once again, sorry. =/

Back