DMG moddafication

IM BACKKKKK :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

ive had some wok on the progress but i got a new dmg and had to start again on the case because htis one broke too much.

EXPECT GREAT THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pics eventually :pirate:

try to not completely ruin it this time. I'm sick of seeing naive people like you ruin good consoles.

Ishmael1010 said:
try to not completely ruin it this time. I'm sick of seeing naive people like you ruin good consoles.
I have to go with Ish on this one. These aren't made anymore. What if every single person tried to mod one? There would be none left for the people that actually want to do something with them.

PROGTRESS

haha lol this took so long but its perfect~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!gahfhjrejthjksfhsjkdfnsjhfwj

eBiDO.jpg

okay fine by older brother helped me with it

XD

ok Im not trying to be rude but..... why did you cut up TWO perfect DMGs?!

If you think you can just wire up a few wires to the screen you CANT!

You are not smart enough to make the screen larger.... sorry... but its true!

Stop F*cking up cases!

ok rant over.

JetGrindMods said:
ok Im not trying to be rude but..... why did you cut up TWO perfect DMGs?!

If you think you can just wire up a few wires to the screen you CANT!

You are not smart enough to make the screen larger.... sorry... but its true!

Stop F*cking up cases!

ok rant over.
Sorry bro, but Imma defend Beans on this one. You never know, he might be attempting to put a 3.5 inch lcd in there, along with a NOAC or something. Or maybe even a GBASP. His project never became specific, so you have no reason to flame him when this job turned out well.

url

I could see getting upset if he kept on breaking and messing them up, but that's a Heck of a lot better than what he did before.

I made an easy to understand Venn diagram too help explain what is going on in this thread.

d1gb5.png

Back