Digi64

Re: UDraw64

ok i have a question i want to trim my board were the cart slot like trim around it where would i rewire the 3.3v an 12v heres a picture of the board im using if someone show where that will extremely helpful i need to trim it so it will fit in my case and have more room :cool:

Look at bud's trimming guide:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=8946

you wanna cut more than that? If you want, draw red lines where you would like to cut on this picture and re-upload it:

NUS-CPU-01_Front.jpg

alright thanks and this portable is gonna be put in a different case due to how i didnt like the appearance of how things are gonna to look :confused:

here some updates instead of calling it the udraw 64 i have change the name to Digi64
Here's how the new case looks like ive did major progress today just need to get a 3rd party controller the case im using is a girl tech unit its called digi make over i got this at a local thrift store for 60 cents :awesome: well here's my progress enjoy

the sides clips on/off
and the good thing i found out on this is that it has triggers on it just need to add the Z button but other than that it a awesome case :mrgreen: the blue marking is where the screen gonna go

Here's is a update on the digi64 it's taking some time to finish it I'm only able to work on it on the weekends since it's my off days alright enough of that here's what I've done I had a 3rd party controller that I was gonna use but I end up cutting to close to the controller main chip so I had to use a standard controller then order a joystick replacement which was $10 with shipping then the tact switch $5 after that went to my local RadioShack store and got pcb boards The next thing I need to order is the batteries from battery space I have some batteries but they don't last that long I'm going for the 3.7 5000mah I'm planing to get the controller all wired up this coming up Saturday and upload some footage of it in action :awesome:

Here's a little update I had to redo the whole case I messed up one the first 1 the 2nd one is turning out better than the last
I'm almost finished with it just gotta add a smaller joystick and a small D-pad and add the Z button and wire up the memory card and order the batteries

Question what else can I use instead of abs I need something else that cure quickly abs takes to long to cure

I like to use the J-B Kwik steel quick weld epoxy. It's two parts you mix together evenly and apply. Kind of like ABS cement but cures in about an hour. It's about $8 at the hardware store.
205-8276_hr_.jpg

Here's a update
Last thing to do wire up the memory card and get a cart slot holder that's the main thing I need. im waiting for my lithium polymer batteries to come in lithium ions are too big to fit if any knows where i can get a cart slot holder let me know it would be a big help I've try to make my own but it doesn't come out the way I want it

Back