Danse Manatee Cube - Gman's 3rd GCp

gman

My newest gamecube portable! Well actually handheld, there are no batteries.

Specs:
GBA carrying case
3.5 inch screen
orignal gc buttons
wiikey fusion
internal memory card

Came out pretty well, just needs some batteries ;)

I see your screen has the same horizontal shift problem as mine :wtf:

also do you get full range of motion with the analog stick like that?

Dtn said:
Came out pretty well, just needs some batteries ;)

I see your screen has the same horizontal shift problem as mine :wtf:

also do you get full range of motion with the analog stick like that?
You can change the vertical shift in the options menu in the dashboard. Yes, analog sticks work perfectly.

Diminuendo said:
That "fuzzy" sound is distortion, it's when your audio tops out the speakers range
I'm not surprised. I'm using the original speakers that came with the audio amp. I should probably just replace them with ds lite speakers some day. That audio amp is annoying. It even needs to have a button pressed to turn it on. But it was cheap and ships inside the US and I already bought a few of them.

I'm jelous that's some amazing casework. My only complaint would be the screen is a little small. Man you made this thing nice and tiny.

The screen isn't bad for it's quality, sure it may be smaller in resolution than a 4.3 or 5, but if it works fine and gives a good result, that what really counts, eh?

Would it be possible to make it so you don't have to press a button when you fire it up to get audio? That and not having it run swiss are my only gripes.

Drakon said:
Would it be possible to make it so you don't have to press a button when you fire it up to get audio? That and not having it run swiss are my only gripes.
That specific audio amp required an on/off button unfortunately. I've never tried swiss out before cause normal wiikey menu plays my gc games fine. But i do plan on putting swiss on my next GCp. Do you isos just get put in the root of the sd card? Also which sd card? the sd gecko or normal wkf slot?

Normal WKF slot and it loads FAT32 NOT WBFS. It also has a SD gecko loader built in. Also does cheats, better video quality and more. It's fantastic. SS has a tutorial on his channel.

Back