(commision?) Desolder my gamecube

zefeldo

I'm so bad at desoldering and my friends couldn't do it either.
I know people do commissions and I am wondering if somebody will desolder my gamecube.
Also if I include the wiikey fusion, solder that on. or.. if you have one, solder an FFC-36 chip to the gamecube for easy removal of broken wiikey fusions, not trying to make it worse than it is by not providing the chip myself its just for me, 10$ for the chip, then an extra 20$ for shipping. (digikey doesn't accept canadian currency)

ok so to sum it all up.

-Desolder the ports on the gamecube.

-Solder an FCC chip (if you don't mind, I don't like to ask this because well, since I wouldn't be sending a chip myself, kinda stupid)
or
-solder Wiikey Fusion to the gamecube

I will pay for shipping both ways. (oh, resister C157 fell off, but ShockSlayer Says that it's fine, Just incase you see it and wonder)

1. Don't desolder the ports, snap them off.

2. If you're not good at soldering, practice and get good at it before trying to make a portable GameCube. It's not easy to begin with, even for someone who has been soldering for years.

lol I dont want to break my gamecube, i have seen kasar's guide to making a gamecube portable.

Would snapping them off be the best way to go? trying to desolder this thing is a pain.

I have messed up 2 boards by snapping them off. Pm me and I can desolder like a champ brother. I have soldered desoldered and repeated this multiple times for Wiikey fusion or anything for that matter

Back