Chinese Classic Controller knockoffs

Kyosho

NOT KYO
I think some of you have experience with these. I'm curious as to your experiences with them. Generally, how they perform. But, also I'm specifically curious about the joysticks and your opinions on them. And what their potentiometer resistance ratings are. It seems my Madcatz Microcon has died and this seems like an interesting and cheap replacement.

For cutting apart and using for parts in a portable they are great. I doubt you'll find a board that can be cut much smaller and as you said, they are very cheap.

As a regular controller... I'd avoid em. The abxy button layout is kinda weird for certain games and the triggers don't have much range stock. Also all of the buttons are kind of unresponsive until you break the controller in well.

Ashen, if I just got one those Classic Controller, I could cut the "controllers" part and wire the traces to a original GC controller, right?Also would this work for the shoulders and Z as well?

Yes Nukear

About the Joysticks:
They feel exactly the same as official controllers, but the caps are longer. The caps are interchangeable with official controllers also. I don't know what the resistance values are, but I've hooked the CC joysticks to official controllers, and vice versa, and they seem to be the same.

unicycler17 said:
Yes Nukear

About the Joysticks:
They feel exactly the same as official controllers, but the caps are longer. The caps are interchangeable with official controllers also. I don't know what the resistance values are, but I've hooked the CC joysticks to official controllers, and vice versa, and they seem to be the same.

I beg to differ. The joysticks on the knock-offs are a piece of flux.

I just said it because I don't post cuss-words online. Sorry for being so stupid, ShockSlayer and Bud.

We have tons of stuff that just plain kills our server(s) and we've got stupider threads than this one.

It just makes you look like a giant retard, is all.

FORUM ETIQUETTE, LOCKED, ETC.

SS
Just saying. :trollface:

64894d1203839803-funny-strange-random-pics-fry_squint.gif

Back