casesnes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

airz

well here is my new portable. its a little different then most. i originally was going to do this with an atari. but after playing some atari, and remembering just how awful most of it is, i decided to do another snes. its got a 8" LCD, original mobo, pelican hard case, 15000mah li-po batteries (6x 5000mah cells) and i replaced the controller buttons with colored ones, purple ones suck. enjoy. ...oh and if you want it. send me a pm.

snes8.jpg

snes2.jpg

snes1.jpg

snes3.jpg

snes4.jpg

snes5.jpg

snes6.jpg

snes7.jpg

snes9.jpg

That is dang sexy. I love the game and controller storage.
Did you manage to retain the waterproof-ness with those screws in the case? Probably not a necessity, but would really take it the extra mile and take away something the naysayers could bring up. A dab of sealer around each screw before tightening it up should do the trick.

Man, that is amazing. I like how it looks like something you would bring to a construction site. Like one of those heavy-duty yellow radios with the shock resistant bars around it.

vskid3 said:
That is dang sexy. I love the and controller storage.
Did you manage to retain the waterproof-ness with those screws in the case? Probably not a necessity, but would really take it the extra mile and take away something the naysayers could bring up. A dab of sealer around each screw before tightening it up should do the trick.
nah, i didn't bother. but the screws are in fairly tight, so unless you fully submerged it for awhile i think it would be fine.

nterror said:
I really like this, esp. since you kept the bright yellow. Nice work!
it was yellow or black. i was like YELLOW ! black is just boring.

thanks for the kind words guys.

Fits right into the palm of your lap (maybe)! Lasts up to an incredible 20 minutes! Never lose it in an open field! Speakers sold separately.

.....all it needs is for you to swap out that lcd with a crt.

Drakon said:
Fits right into the palm of your lap (maybe)! Lasts up to an incredible 20 minutes! Never lose it in an open field! Speakers sold separately.

.....all it needs is for you to out that lcd with a crt.

i don't get it. is this a joke or something? its not made to be a handheld. it sits nice on a coffee table, or a bed. iv been playing it for over 10 hours so far and the batteries are not dead. you can also plug it in to the wall. ya its bright yellow, who cares? the speakers are in the lid right under the screen... and the lcd is led lighted and dosen't pull much more power then a psone. whats your deal? are you being sarcastic or just a dick?

Drakon said:

.....all it needs is for you to swap out that lcd with a crt.

The *Can'tSayThisOnTV*? Is that a really bad joke?

Im sorry noah' this im new to this forum, so if it was an old thread I didn't realize it, I guess i got distracted by the mod so I wanted to say it was awesome, might be old for you but everything is new to me, but I will keep an eyeout so I wont bump old thread. CHEER'S!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back