Bush's Nintendex

ShockSlayer is an hero, eh is Billy May's son and doesn't afraid of megastickying.

::3:

I know this is a little off topic but I can't help but comment here real quick. I can't believe how wasted I am and for some reason I instinctively log in to modretro, look at this thread and see JD's avatar as the rick astley head spinning around. blew my mind. touche, JD. touche....

machjas said:
I know this is a little off topic but I can't help but comment here real quick. I can't believe how wasted I am and for some reason I instinctively log in to modretro, look at this thread and see JD's avatar as the rick astley head spinning around. blew my mind. touche, JD. touche....
Touche.

Bush is in the megasticky twice. Robm is hardcore. He does his job even if other people try to do it for him.

*Can'tSayThisOnTV* YEAH BILLY MAYS, HE THROWS IN AN EXTRA LINK FOR FREE.

SS

lol

I was so behind I wasn't reading the whole thread. Just first post and then reply.

No offence, I like the idea, but I felt you should have worked on the overall finish, especially when working on commissions.

My advice to you would be to secure a deposit for commissions from now on and work on your finish. I personally never take on a commission without some form of commitment like 50% parts fee or half the parts themselves. At the end of the day, if I lose a client, they lose their money or stuff and I'm not as out of pocket as I would be as I can reuse the parts I have bought or have been given for other projects.

Back