BellaKazza's Custom Sword and Shield! (Pictures Inside.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
BellaKazza said:
I guess I'm getting so irritated by the fact that some people are insulting me and calling my creations bad.
I think I should just be done on this site and never post any of my creations again.

Dude, honestly? They ARE bad.

We're not telling you this to be mean. We're telling you this because we're being honest and we want to help you make them better. No more than that. The problem, as far as I can determine, lies solely in your taking our criticism as nothing more than attacks against you.

There's a reason ModRetro is a very tight-knit community, and that's because even when we're being critical of someone's work, it's to help that person out. Right now that person is you, and rather than accepting our advice you insist your work is amazing as it is and we're just being nasty towards you for no reason. You're not going to get far with a mindset like that.

BellaKazza said:
samjc3 said:
Of course not! I speak of the one and only true king, may his reign never end.

Oh, That is who you are talking about!
Indeed, Indeed, Praise God!

I think I should just leave this site and not post my creations anymore.

Not the right god..the jel...

Twilight Wolf said:
BellaKazza said:
I guess I'm getting so irritated by the fact that some people are insulting me and calling my creations bad.
I think I should just be done on this site and never post any of my creations again.

Dude, honestly? They ARE bad.

We're not telling you this to be mean. We're telling you this because we're being honest and we want to help you make them better. No more than that. The problem, as far as I can determine, lies solely in your taking our criticism as nothing more than attacks against you.

There's a reason ModRetro is a very tight-knit community, and that's because even when we're being critical of someone's work, it's to help that person out. Right now that person is you, and rather than accepting our advice you insist your work is amazing as it is and we're just being nasty towards you for no reason. You're not going to get far with a mindset like that.

Saying my creations are bad, I can take, I get it, I'll try to improve, But saying my creations look like a flaccid dick is insulting.
And then making a comment saying that you know what mindset I have is utterly incorrect in many ways.
You are saying this and yet, You don't even know me.

I am going to say this, If anyone had perceived that I had a "nasty attitude" of sorts then I would like to personally apologize and I will try to do better in the future.

Twas a joke, I apologize. I was merely relating its shape to a familiar piece of anatomy.

there's no need for you to get irritated, and i presume he's only challenge you.
your creations is nice and i salute you for having such a talent.

shielawin said:
there's no need for you to get irritated, and i presume he's only challenge you.
your creations is nice and i salute you for having such a talent.

you tard don't necropost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back