battery pack and screen question?

Gamerlolwind

hay everyone,
i have two questions, one on my 4.3 screen and one on my batteries.

for the screen, i noticed that in one of ashen's work logs, he added some wires to the screen,

DSCN0967.jpg

my question is for running the screen i have from 7.4v at 5000mah pack, i don't need to wire anything to the screen to make the pack work and not fry the screen?

my screen:

IMG_0689.jpg

the battery, ashen wrapped the batteries he used in electrical tape (PVC),

IMG_0029.jpg

for my pack, the batteries are inside their case, so i don't need to add any pvc tape?

IMG_0933.jpg

thank you :)

Ashen soldered more wires to his screen because he trimmed the screen a bit. They arent needed if you arent going to cut it up. I recommend that you open up the batteries if you can ecause the plastic casing makes the batteries thicker and you will have more room in the case if you open them up. But dont do it if you think you'll puncture and break them because the case already is big and has a lot of room

bugman said:
Ashen soldered more wires to his screen because he trimmed the screen a bit. They arent needed if you arent going to cut it up. I recommend that you open up the batteries if you can ecause the plastic casing makes the batteries thicker and you will have more room in the case if you open them up. But dont do it if you think you'll puncture and break them because the case already is big and has a lot of room

I'll keep everything the way they are, thanx for the tips, man :)

That's what I love about the case, it has lots of space :cool:

Back