battery for n64portable

hi , I recently started building a n64 portable , i've already got my screen and I want a battery which will be powerfull ,not dangerous and not too hard to use , and l found that , will it work , what are your advices ? thank you (sorry for my english , l m french )

I choose this because on website , they don't say that you need a pcb so I think it doesn't , I choose this because it will give a lot a game time 10000mah.
Do you think i can add 3 of those to get 9.6v because it wouldn't work with 3.2v.

That should work. Just use a multimeter and test EVERY TIME YOU DO ANYTHING (Thats the scientific way, and it works.)

- mymixed

Salut guillou, (je sais pas si je contreviens au règles du forum en écrivant en français mais bon :confused: )
Plusieurs projets qui alimentent un Nintendo 64 à partir de batteries utilisent des batteries LiPo à 7.4 Volt et utilisent des régulateurs de tension pour atteindre les tensions désirées. Ces batteries sont un choix utile parce qu'elles sont légères, petites et peu coûteuses. En voici un exemple de batterie avec une capacité de 4500 mAh (~ 3.5 heures d'utilisation). Si tu veux des explications détaillées sur les circuits utilisés tu peux toujours demander à quelqu'un qui a construit un N64 portable, il pourront mieux t'aider que moi.

I have two 3.7v 4500 mah cells, a PCB, a charger, and 3.3v regulator I'll sell you. They will put out the 7.4v you need.

I no its been a while, but do you still have that set of battery stuff? Im interested.

Back