"Art" (56k beware!) [REPOST]

Caredo

Does anyone here draw or something to that effect? Post it here. I'm curious as to how many people on these boards have an artistic side to 'em.

No, in this case, your portable doesn't count as "art" (even though they do tend to be beautiful). :p

As for me, I don't consider anything I do to be "art". Still, I'll throw it out there.

This is a link to my DA gallery, to save bandwidth.

Made this an hour ago. The thing in the bottom-right isn't mine (obviously). If you're familiar with smile.dog, that's it. I've just edited it slightly.

smileiql.jpg

I'm always up for helping out with projects and whatnot. Drop me a PM if you ever want anything whipped up. ::3:

Oh, and here's one I didn't put in my DA:

44465189.jpg

What I like about this one is that it's based off a picture of a capacitor. Those parallel lines are its leads.

A renactment of that post SS made a while back. Please somebody post it in the paint shoopz thread. (PLZPLZPLZ)
I WAS THE 1337 VIEW OF THE SHOOPZ THREAD!!!1

eurddrue said:

A renactment of that post SS made a while back. Please somebody post it in the paint shoopz thread. (PLZPLZPLZ)
I WAS THE 1337 VIEW OF THE SHOOPZ THREAD!!!1

It's really, really small (that's what she said!). I think you uploaded the thumbnail of it or something.

Photography
A closed church down the road from me
3346584283_3e03bb67e1.jpg

Hastings pier
3345250404_33b464a888.jpg

A house just outside my college.
3333176445_53dbb17239.jpg

Marina court
3333173661_780dcb3206.jpg

I'm not pro, but it's becoming a serious hobby now and I will be buying a DSLR and it's great fun!

Back