Any Electrical Engineers here?

gman

For my ECCO class (Exploring Careers and college opportunities), I need to have an interview with an electrical engineer or a career similar to that. I'll ask you questions about your job and your average day. We'll need to talk on the phone or skype, it cant be written. This assignment is due in 2 or 3 weeks. If you have a job and a few minutes of your time, please let me know. Thanks.

Don't contact me. I can't even get into an engineering program. So I'm stuck being a mac using hipster asshole in the humanities.

I've had a job as an electronics assembler, though no proper engineering job. I am in an electrical engineering program at school, though it's not exactly a job.

Thanks anyways guys. I did interview two different people today, an electrical engineer and an electrical designer. Both are pretty cool jobs which im interested in. The electrical engineer is currently working on somesort of wireless cell phone system which will be live in the new york city subways in a few weeks. Its cool to see someone do a job where i can actually see something in public that they worked on.

Back