64 Boy for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately none so far. I've been working on other stuff, so when my work ethic catches up with me I'm going to make a video of it playing games.

bentomo said:
Unfortunately none so far. I've been working on other stuff, so when my work ethic catches up with me I'm going to make a video of it playing games.
I send you two hours of motivation, yah?

Actually my intro to video class we're doing commercials and they're due next week. I'll give you a hint:

I'm billy mays, and my portable is the sale. Great assignment and advertisement.

bentomo said:
Actually my intro to video class we're doing commercials and they're due next week. I'll give you a hint:

I'm billy mays, and my portable is the sale. Great assignment and advertisement.
record it. put it up. we can try to get endgadget to do a follow up.

By pure guess, is billy mays the shamwow guy?

What would I know about marketing in america these days.

Antome said:

i would facepalm really hard, but i will humour you since youre foreign.

billy mays is the oxiclean guy, and the mighty putty man. (for more info, see "robm")

the shamwow guy, his name is vince, and he is in jail. for beating up a hooker. go vince.

samjc3 said:
Antome said:

billy mays is the oxiclean guy, and the mighty putty man. (for more info, see "robm")

the shamwow guy, his name is vince, and he is in jail. for beating up a hooker. go vince.
Its funny because I've only heard those products mentioned once or so to me.

Antome said:
samjc3 said:
Antome said:

GET AMERICANIZED! or Canadianized, which is 100X better, since we have free health care.

Have fun paying insane taxes, dealing with retarded looking police, and being cold, not to mention having no sunlight and being in a boring area.

*zips lips*

QuickSkop3 said:
Antome said:
samjc3 said:
Antome said:

GET AMERICANIZED! or Canadianized, which is 100X better, since we have free health care.
We have free health care until 18. Of course, that excludes things like major surgery. But that's quite cheap insurance babeh!

and amehicans are so meh.
Canadians are cool as bro.

See what I did there.

I really gotta lol at people and their "upper class, lower class, middle class" etc too :D

and NZ is as awesome as pie, cake and cats for me.
SO GET KIWI YAH?

J.D said:
Have fun paying insane taxes, dealing with retarded looking police, and being cold, not to mention having no sunlight and being in a boring area.

*zips lips*
I agree about taxes, nothing wrong with police, jackets and fully not boring IMO.

i_like_where_this_thread_is_going_again.jpg

Guys, this thread is for someone trying to sell his finished product, not for discussion of whatever it is you guys are discussing :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back