64 boy COMPLETE!

bentomo

Frequent Poster
It's taken about 3 months and 80 hours of work and it's complete. This one is the same cubic size of the starlight 64 but no cartridge cover on the back so it's even smaller. Very comfortable.

PIC_0027.jpg

165mm x 110mm x 53mm

Features:
3.5" screen
external docking station
external memory pak slot
rcp wired
expansion pak
4 hour battery life

Build log here
For sale thread here

HM.

"So you don't have to listen to 2 screens at once"

Very nice portable there, care to elaborate on the extra thickness?(unless you did already in your buildlog) It's small and purdy. Is it possible that you're SS's twin cousin?

HEY SHOCKSLAYER YOU NEED TO BEAT THIS KID.

That is the best portable to date.

Hmmm... ::3:

List of favorite portablizers:
1. Mario/bentomo
2. ShockSlayer
3. Everyone else

Amazing work. I cried a little bit watching the video, you've earned all of my respect.

I'm sure there are a few ways to make a smaller unit, like an n64 mobo cut down. It is possible to fit everything in a gbc with a step up and a 3.7v cell.

SS

Yes, this is true. I might as well tell you guys now, I already have a few more portables designed, one is a smaller n64, and the other ones are secret.

I just really screw up with the design on this one. I'm fairly disappointed in myself for making the spacer.

Bentomo, you can hear the pride in your voice. Excellent job man, I'm excited to see what you make next.

lol @ burd. Just you wait, when I get by moola, I will have the whole n64 inside the psone. With somethin special in mind for it...

SS, I cannot wait for this either. Though I think I have an idea on what you're trying, I will not be able to beat you to it because I'm out of wire and solder. And my soldering skillz are fail.

As said on benheck...... Lookin' good!!! Pity you had to make it a bit thicker I was looking forward to see a very slim n64 portable. But other than that good work!! :mrgreen:

I like how clean it is. Very smooth looking.

HEYGUISEADDINGTOTHEMEGASTICKYNOWFORTHELOWLOWPRICEOF19.99

zeturi said:
lol @ burd. Just you wait, when I get by moola, I will have the whole n64 inside the psone. With somethin special in mind for it...
You do realize that this isn't at all mine, right?

Incredible portable; incredible job. That looks great, man :) Something to be proud of. That's really, really awesome xD

You should get a white decal that says "64 BOY" to the bottom left of the screen.

Back