4.3" Screens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obviously some people don't like 4.3" screens and some do.

Why is it the one's who don't have to be so high and mighty about it?

Let people decide for themselves what they like and don't like. Sheesh.

I don't see how we're not letting you decide. There's nothing high and mighty about us presenting our opinion on what a garbage screen choice is, and then backing it up with facts. Is presenting rational facts high and mighty?

PGfbq.png

You backed nothing up with facts. Whether or not something is garbage is an opinion. And two people here have that opinion. That does not make it fact.

Two people think it's garbage.

It's official people it's garbage.

Can we move on.

Let us not fight amongst ourselves, everyone here IMO is a cool bro in my book and has contributed plenty. Bibin and Beta are (my favorite)ladies when it comes to anything video related, I trust that what they are saying is true, because it's literally what they do.

Then again, regardless of facts or logic, beauty is in the eye of the IGNOREer. The 4::3: screens are perfectly fine in my book, and Ashen and Bud(and others who I may have forgotten atm), both respectable portablizers have used it, and say it's perfectly fine. Let me add on to that for clarity: FOR AN AVERAGE PERSON'S VIDEO NEEDS.

Happy? No average person really gives 3 *Can'tSayThisOnTV*s about how good RGB looks on a $100 CRT monitor, or how amaaaazing progressive scan looks on these new gamecube portables. It just doesn't matter.

Bibin said:
hailrazer said:
Let he who has actually made and/or sold a portable cast the first stone. :lol:

If we dive into the definition of portable, this quote loses all of its meaning.
I still count because I hold two worlds smallest titles, even though I stand upon a pile of hot-glue duct-tape car battery concoctions.

All of you are right to a degree, and that's what happens when a bunch of intelligent people converge on one issue.

Gonna go ahead and lock this, I hate doing that after writing a long post, but I feel that the topic's original question has been answered, everyone's made their points, and I don't feel like doing a follow up to this.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back