3DS analogs

PalmerTech

Founder of Modretro
Staff member
I can get them for about $10 each for a smaller order, and $7 each if I make a large order. Anybody interested? Just the analog part, sadly, not the rubber cap, but those are easy to fabricate out of, say, Nunchucks or GC controller caps.

Re: 3DS analogs.

Absolutely no idea.

If they are in demand, I will make an order for the MR store, no profit coming off them.

Re: 3DS analogs.

Don't do it yet, not worth it at the moment. I need to order at least 10 of them to make the shipping worthwhile ($37), and more is better.

Keep your money for now. :p

I actually searched for these on ebay a few days ago. Divineo is selling some on ebay, but they want even more than you're talking. I assume these are some sort of chinese knockoff sticks. Which could be fine, because they could work. Or they could end up like some of the PSP sticks I got that are crappy and fall apart and not really useable.

2 for me palmer.

But if the NGP analogs become available, do you think they will be affordable?

Hackerbilly said:
why exactly is this in gamecube and not like junkyard or something like that?

Because he's gathering interest, not selling anything yet. And he owns the site, he can do whatever he wants.

Anyone got a picture of what they look like, if they fit I would take a few. Those sticks are real nice because they don't stick out of the case too much.

MarioOwnsAll

Ashen said:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250829527731&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=17740451503
Looks like the perfect size, I'm assuming there are solder pads on the back because the ribbon cable won't work too well for portables. Put me down for 2.

MarioOwnsAll said:
Ashen said:
http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=250829527731&index=0&nav=SEARCH&nid=17740451503
Looks like the perfect size, I'm assuming there are solder pads on the back because the ribbon cable won't work too well for portables. Put me down for 2.

It's ebay. Buy it yourself.

Back