3.5mm stereo jack Problem

moyakong

Right now guys, im stucked with the stereao jack, for headphone, in all the forums, what i found, is that in order to connect it to the audio amp and speakers, you need 5 connections.
Problem, mine has THREE connections lol What can i do guys please? Again thanks for youre help.
20130911_205813_zps5ba247db.jpg

20130911_205801_zps062109d5.jpg

Any suggestion?

Your best bet to see if it's stereo is to take a pair of head phones that are dead cut the Ear pieces off, plug the Jack in and test to see with a multimeter of there are shorts between 2 out of the 4 or 3 out of the 4. If this is confusing jusr post back and I will try to explain it better.

The thing is that the links are conected in different levels so if I'm not mistaken, there's level for left audio and right audio. .. I'm sure that they are stereo but don't know how to connect them. Thanks!

Re:

DuHasst0 said:
Your best bet to see if it's stereo is to take a pair of head phones that are dead cut the Ear pieces off, plug the Jack in and test to see with a multimeter of there are shorts between 2 out of the 4 or 3 out of the 4. If this is confusing jusr post back and I will try to explain it better.

First part I understand but when you talk about 2 out of the 4 I'm lost. Lol

Back