-

just make one thread for all your work instead of making a new thread every time, much easier to follow.

yes, when you post in a thread, it bumps it up to the top of the page, and put it in new posts, so we will see it.

those giant screws aren't used for the psone screen, remove the rubber feeties and the speaker grills to get to the screws.

Use It.
thumbs_up.png

Really? I have never seen an NTSC screen with the LED, but every PAL screen I've ever seen had it.

I believe it said on kyo's site and zenloc's cutting guide that it was only PAL screens with the LED.

All 3 of the psone screens that I've bought in the past had the led on them.

And SS, that objection has finally convinced me to finish apollo so I can play investigations.

The easiest way for me to tell if it's PAL is if there are three 220 uf caps to the left of the screen's lcd.

I sorta want a NTSC screen with an LED, now.

I have been through 5 or 6 NTSC psone screens since I started modding, and none of them had an LED, but I've owned 2 PAL ones, and they both did.

Basement_Modder said:
I sorta want a NTSC screen with an LED, now.

I have been through 5 or 6 NTSC psone screens since I started modding, and none of them had an LED, but I've owned 2 PAL ones, and they both did.

Yea I have been through over 15 Ntsc screens and no led.

Back