2011 Game Releases

samjc3 said:
J.D said:
TES V. The game is on entirely different engine then Oblivion and Fallout 3/Vegas so it won't suck massively.
Not that gamebryo sucks at all. Its actually an excellent engine, if a little stale, after 4 almost identical iterations with minor changes.
Bestheda's version of the engine must have intentionally scripted annoying bugs. Both in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for the 360, I have have broken quests that blocked me from progressing in the main storyline very far -__- Most of Oblivion's bugs were actually either pretty useful or funny though, although there are many times I've either died of unknown reasons or been stuck somewhere.

J.D said:
samjc3 said:
J.D said:
TES V. The game is on entirely different engine then Oblivion and Fallout 3/Vegas so it won't suck massively.
Not that gamebryo sucks at all. Its actually an excellent engine, if a little stale, after 4 almost identical iterations with minor changes.
Bestheda's version of the engine must have intentionally scripted annoying bugs. Both in Fallout 3 and New Vegas for the 360, I have have broken quests that blocked me from progressing in the main storyline very far -__- Most of Oblivion's bugs were actually either pretty useful or funny though, although there are many times I've either died of unknown reasons or been stuck somewhere.
Yes, the games can be quite glitchy. However, that is not the engines fault, but rather a lack of adequate playtesting/ bug fixing. The engine itself is actually very stable, easily portable, and ridiculously powerful.

Oh, also, I'm really interested in the PC version of Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood because the multiplayer sounds like fun.

Knowing Ubisoft, though, they'll give the game SecuROM and I'll never buy it. :/

Back