Zucchini?

come again????

Check your link :dahroll:

hahaha wtf.
I'll just copy and paste.

Specifications:
9" screen
250 GB HDD
Jtagged Falcon console (play back-ups off HDD)
12v modded stock fans
gpu heatsink replaced with cpu heatsink since there is no disk drive.
1W stereo speakers.

dsci0652c.jpg

dsci0657.jpg

dsci0628.jpg

dsci0656m.jpg

dsci0639.jpg

dsci0663.jpg

dsci0664.jpg

Here you can see the volume knob and video out switch.

dsci0658j.jpg

There is a separate power cord for the monitor.

***Update: VIDEO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7FDsF56eyA

That's pretty ghetto, but 360 laptops are pretty hard to do, so it's still an accomplishment.

haha I hate how people who tend to do the least modding on this site are the ones who are the most judgmental.

i really hate 360 laptops they make me think of how much time people have wasted on them when they could have done something more useful. its still cool but really pointless and idk why benheck or anyone else would make one if they didnt event try to put some batteries in one.

Hrduncan said:
i really hate 360 laptops they make me think of how much time people have wasted on them when they could have done something more useful. its still cool but really pointless and idk why benheck or anyone else would make one if they didnt event try to put some batteries in one.
I don't think anyone wants a huge 360 laptop that weighs like 30 pounds. Battery technology has yet to catch up.

J.D said:
Hrduncan said:
I don't think anyone wants a huge 360 laptop that weighs like 30 pounds. Battery technology has yet to catch up.

And the price of batteries would be ridiculous. Plus who wants to play a 360 outside in the first place since you would barely be able to see the screen.

Hrduncan said:
now you're even more of a dipflax.

Back