Post your favorite Video Games

Wait, you actually liked WET? Seemed intensely scripted and poorly written to me.

The Saboteur was cool, but the controls sucked. Running over cows with tanks was good fun though, and I love the idea of Nazi blimps. Der Fuhrer hat ein Zeppelin, mein Jolly African American.

Mirrors Edge is a flaxty game. I absolutely love it, and its easily in my top ten of all time, but godDang, it sure sucked.

Haven't played MGS4.

As for my own list, I've never really been able to quantify a list, but some that come to mind are:
- Bioshock
- Jak Series
- Shadow of the Colossus
- TESIV: Oblivion
- FO3
- Spyro
- Bastion
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. SoC
- Mount and Blade Warband

-Hitman: Contracts
-Hitman: Blood Money
-Uncharted 2
-Super Metroid
-Metroid Prime
-Deus Ex: HR(Original won't *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing play properly on my computer)
-TF2 and CS:S kinda
-GTA:SA
-Bully
-SBCG4AP
-System Shock 2
I'm forgetting a billion, but whatever.

I have a whole lot of favorites, but #1 is Super Smash Bros Melee. I'm certain Minecraft and TF2 are somewhere on the list, along with a couple Zeldas and Pokemon Gold and Megaman X1-3.

SS

Dangit, KB beat me to the sarcastic answer :/.
I'm not quite sure. I'm still quite addicted to Minecraft, although it's starting to become more of a social aspect. Back in 6th grade I couldn't stop playing the Sims, and I also love RollerCoaster Tycoon.
Yeah, I'm a boring person.
For some reason, I love the charm and the relatively simplistic gameplay but difficult quest of the original Legend of Zelda. There's probably also a nostalgia factor in there, because that was my childhood Zelda game, despite my age. That was what got me introduced to the Zelda series because one of my first games was the Collector's Disc for Gamecube, and my parents played the original a lot. Zelda II confused me, Ocarina of Time made me cry when the Deku Tree died (yes, you read that right) and I figured I should play OoT before MM.
Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom in the arcade was also excellent.

Aww *Can'tSayThisOnTV* yeah rollercoaster tycoon, that game was the flax.

Also, how were you seriously that emotionally invested in the deku tree, that's like 15 minutes into the game.

Thomas was alone
Bastion
TF2
L4D2
Nightsky
Knytt/Stories
Within a Deep forest
Monster Girl Quest
VVVVVV
Super Hexagon
Burnout 3
F Zero X
super pstw arpg
Medal of Honor: Warfighter

ShockSlayer said:
Also, how were you seriously that emotionally invested in the deku tree, that's like 15 minutes into the game.
I was, like, 5 and inexperienced, so it took me way longer than that. The fact that anything died brought me to tears.

Hey, 5 year old Prog, Did you know that for every tear you cry, a kitten dies by getting launched into space to become kitten jerky?
:trollface:

Uhm, I'm boring. I play Minecraft. Psychonauts was pretty cool, and I guess I liked Halo 1 and 2 or something. Fable was neat. No new games got made after the OG Xbox, right? I'm not missing anything, am I? I'm not very good at this gaming thing. I just like taking stuff apart and building things. Don't mind me.

Borderlands
L4D2
Terraria
Battlefield 3
Saints Row: The Third
Minecraft
Quake III: Arena
TF2

Farming Simulator 2013

ttsgeb said:
Hey, 5 year old Prog, Did you know that for every tear you cry, a kitten dies by getting launched into space to become kitten jerky?
:trollface:
I don't get it.

Let's see here. I'll try not to include too much from a single franchise and maybe just go with my favorite of a particular style. Here's what I got off the top of my head:

Super Mario World
Super Mario 64
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars
Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader
NHL 94
Xenoblade Chronicles
Okami