NINTENDO 64 mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
ProgMetalMan said:
2. Your listing still makes you a dick, even if you technically still can do it.
I still don't see how listing it for that price makes him a dick. He can charge whatever he wants for it, its up to you to decide if you want to pay for it.

Kickback said:
There is no way in the world that the labour & parts of this mod are anywhere even nearly worth close to $600, considering there is absolutely no work log I do wonder how much time was actually spent on this mod.
You're 100% right. Parts wouldn't cost more than $20. You need a PTH08080, a PS1 power adapter, ABS or epoxy for the case work, and some paint. My guess is labor wouldn't be over 7 hours of work.

There's no denying that a good amount of time was put into this project to make it look nice and polished to the caliber it is.

Noah said:
About 3 hours or so of case work, and the wiring could be done in one 45 minute sitting.

Nope , sorry but that case work would take longer than 3 hours. It was a good job.

Maybe, but it's only worth $100-150, not $600. That's like someone asking $500 for an OMGWTF Gamecube cut.

Noah said:
Maybe, but it's only worth $100-150, not $600. That's like someone asking $500 for an OMGWTF Gamecube cut.

It's worth what someone is willing to pay. I sold my first N64BoyAdvance for $1500. A wrestler from Texas HAD to have it and it was the only thing like it available. Soooooo......

But I agree that it's not worth what he's asking.

ProgMetalMan said:
1. The edit button and the copy function is your friend.
2. Your listing still makes you a dick, even if you technically still can do it.
3. When did Abyss/Majora mention a toaster?
4. Why hate? Hmm, IDK, because maybe YOU ARE CHARGING AN ABSURD PRICE FOR A MODDED N64????
5. Quit being an asshole. We all know it got you banned from a related site multiple times...
6. This is completely on-topic.

Your the dick since your being an asshole to me for no apparent reason.

kickback edited what SlipStreamGT said:
Well spoken, considering all the other posts not related to this topic these low blow haters left, who can't seem to do anything else but blabber. in complaint like toddlers about my eBay listing. lol....My business is none of your concern pussy cat. So no need to start calling names out like that dick!

That's not what I said!

my original post
originally what SlipStreamGT said:
Well spoken, considering all the other posts not related to this topic these low blow haters left, who can't seem to do anything else but blabber. in complaint like toddlers about my eBay listing. lol. seriously whats with all the hate? lmao.. but yeah well spoken indeed.. to each his own.. live and let live!

Just face the fact that $600 is WAY to much, and list it for $150. I would think by now you've realized this hobby is hard to make money in, and it's just sad to see you try and make money off of someone who doesn't know what they're buying.

No, and just because that will probably sell before your overpriced "mod" does, you don't have to flame everyone who is trying to save you countless hours of your time by telling you anything over $200 is too much. Oh and just out of curiosity, what were the three offers you rejected for? $550?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back