NINTENDO 64 mini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just the other day I was thinking how awesome it would be if someone did something like this. All I can say is...

Wow. Nice work! Now get this thought monitoring chip out of my brain. :stare:

Pretty awesome, looks great man. Was this a commission? Or are you keeping it?

Ashen said:
Pretty awesome, looks great man. Was this a commission? Or are you keeping it?

This was just a what if I shrink it idea.. I was originally going to make it smaller, but then the dust protector over the cart slot be useless.. and well it wouldn't look like a Nintendo 64 mini without the emblem in the original place.. plus you guy's notice it's little legs cute I say :) I may keep it, but if someone is interested for the right offer I may let it go... who knows..

Majora said:
i think that name is taken, but other than that, it looks good!

Nope, I checked no one used that name yet. Although Clarky used Mini 64 on his portables, but not Nintendo 64 mini so I'm good far as I can tell since I wrote differently.

ShockSlayer said:
You took a 5 minute video of it just sitting there?

Nope I sure didn't.. the still pictures took up 27 seconds of the video, then it sat there 2 min & 54 second then I inserted Mario 64. Then 18 seconds later I picked it up and showed the bottom around for 20 seconds.. then I put it down & it sat for another 10 seconds.. while I picked up the controller to show around for 28 seconds.. then I removed the game 16 seconds later and put another 5 seconds of the thank you picture at the end. lol

I remember starting a project like this way back, I was going to make it as small as possible, including rcp wiring and an internalized power supply with a standard pc power cable. But then I was like, "Naaaaaaaaaaaah."

bentomo said:
I remember starting a project like this way back, I was going to make it as small as possible, including rcp wiring and an internalized power supply with a standard pc power cable. But then I was like, "Naaaaaaaaaaaah."

Well I'm glad somebody did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back