Introductions/Meet-and-Greet

Hiya, I'm LaDestitute but you can also just call me Dylan!
I've been a long time Pokemon fan (been playing since Generation I, since I got Pokemon Red Version for my 10th birthday or so, man that was ten years ago), and my favorite generation is Generation II although I love all the generations equally. I finished Black 2 and I'm replaying LeafGreen. Although, I'm into other video games, such as FPS, Sonic, Dragon Quest, and Terraria.
I'm umployed, but I'm currently in college, studying for a diploma.

LaDestitute said:
I've been a long time Pokemon fan (been playing since Generation I, since I got Pokemon Red Version for my 10th birthday or so, man that was ten years ago), and my favorite generation is Generation II although I love all the generations equally. I finished Black 2 and I'm replaying LeafGreen. Although, I'm into other video games, such as FPS, Sonic, Dragon Quest, and Terraria.
How can you have a favorite AND liked them all equally? :confused:
What're you studying at school (and if it's not too personally intrusive, what school)?
Lastly, welcome aboard.

grossaffe said:
Nah, it's the same with family. You could get along better with one parent or sibling versus the other, but still love them all equally.

grossaffe said:
LaDestitute said:
What're you studying at school (and if it's not too personally intrusive, what school)?
Lastly, welcome aboard.
Sorry for the delay, been super busy with rom hacking.

A community college, and computer science

Hello everyone! My name is Josh Moddz and I'm from San Diego, CA.

I work on computers for a living by day, and mod retro gaming systems by night.

When I'm not fixing computes, modding, or making music, I am running, biking, swimming, or at the beach.

Stay tuned for more posts!

Cheers!

hey guys

i am a 13 year want to make and portable
my favorite portables are shock slay and bactearya

Cheers from Papa Johns! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm 13 working on a wii or gamecube portable. Made progress withe a sliced GC controller. I make java and android games, I do simple electronics. I a noob to most people like SS and ashen but i'm going to get there. I'm self employed ATM at Xemplar Electronics.

Shockteria said:
hey guys

i am a 13 year want to make and portable
my favorite portables are shock slay and bactearya

Cheers from Papa Johns! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
For the record, the easiest way to gain respect around here, or any forum for that matter, is to form proper sentences. No one likes to read "text lingo."

My two cents aside, welcome to the forums.

From your typing, I don't believe that at all.

See, if you were upfront with me I wouldn't have done anything because either way you apparently waited until you were 13 to actually post. However, if I catch you in this lie, and trust me I will eventually, then things really won't look good for you.

So I'll give you another chance, are you 13 or 16?

Yo.

I'm deserada, and you don't know me. Geb knows me for xbox reasons.

If you were active on MAL, you might remember me, but you still don't know me.

My interest is not so much in portables as it is in all-in-ones (i.e. AC powered) and just general modding or repairs. I have a lot of experience under my belt, and I plan to get a lot more; hopefully everyone can learn something in the process.

Nice to meet you all.

deserada said:
My interest is not so much in portables as it is in all-in-ones (i.e. AC powered) and just general modding or repairs. I have a lot of experience under my belt, and I plan to get a lot more; hopefully everyone can learn something in the process.

Nice to meet you all.
The userbase may have a larger fascination with portables here, but we're really about all kinds of mods, so I look forward to seeing what you throw together. Welcome to the board.

Hey I'm carlifirio. I've been awhile here, but never actually introduced myself.

I'm interested in electronics and currently doing a Game Cube portable.

I also play guitar...

I've already socialized with some members here :) , and I go to the chat a lot.

Will be 16 in december.

Hello Everyone,

I would just like to state that I am very interested in hardware mods and Time Travel.
I hope to contribute and learn during my stay.

While this seams pretty much dead, I might be late, but never one to completely forget standard niceties.

I mostly go by the nickname 'Manic Man' online, I run The Emerald Star Post fansite for about 15 years though due to a number of factors, updates have been a little sparse of late. I'm currently 29, unemployed volunteer (I spend a large amount of my time helping others without reward both directly and indirectly.. though without reward isn't quite right as most volunteers who do so almost full time, do it because they enjoy it and get reward from helping others).

My skills in electronics are fairly basic but can do minor origin projects and kit bashing. Right now I'm trying to Build a Megadrive portable but finding a couple of factors slightly out of my skill level, so gaining more skill and experience as I go for and as part of this project.

I also seam to have a habit of rubbing people the wrong way for some reason, sometimes due to having views they don't agree with, sometimes with not being able to correctly express myself via typing.

So.. Hi-hi from the South East of England.

Back