[Body-Mod] Super-Jelly #1 [ Jelly, And The Power Within ]

jleemero

Frequent Poster
It's a comic-book yo, without the comics, just, the book part, really.

47superjelly10001.png

73superjelly10002.png

55superjelly10003.png

90superjelly10004.png

19superjelly10005.png

20superjelly10006.png

16superjelly10007.png

And yes, all my future mods will be posted in Wild Words font.
Delicious, delicious Wild Words font.

Re: Super-Jelly #1 [ Jelly, And The Power Within ] 56k bleed

Wow, jelly actually posted a mod he's done. :p Not like I have room to talk, though. >_>

And a rather awesome body mod at that.

I have to ask, though, how exactly did you attach the magnets? I can't tell from the pictures.

Re: Super-Jelly #1 [ Jelly, And The Power Within ] 56k bleed

When folks get their nails done (THE RIGHT WAY), they are filed down, roughed up, coated in a thick layer of acrylic (powder + catalyst + paintbrush == profit), shaped, smoothed, then coated in either a standard top coat or nail polish. (Or both!)

I've been getting my nails done for about 2 years.
I stopped chewing my nails, I type faster, they look good, and I've had girlfriends tell me they feel good too.

So, this time around, had my right thumbnail and index fingernail ground down all the way, down to the base nail (natural nail), super-glued the magnets in place, then added the acrylic coating, and proceeded as usual.

Re: [Body-Mod] Super-Jelly #1 [ Jelly, And The Power Within

So amazing.

I want this. Badly.

So radical. I forget, to magnets set off airport metal detectors? That'd be funny as Heck.

I don't think "Under Acrylic" would count as "Within" like your title states. :p

I use nail clippers and/or a needle file. Getting my nails done sounds expensive, and people would laugh at me.

I superglued a small magnet to my fingernail, and when I put it near a wire, I can feel the current.

Pretty fun.

Only on larger currents, though, like toasters, unless I use a stronger magnet.

Yeah, even as "big" as these are, it's gotta be something pretty beefy for me to feel it. (Toaster, Toaster Oven, Fridge, My Computer, ...)
And I intend to switch to smaller ones. (These were supposed to be 1/16" thick, but they're roughly twice that.)

But, I suppose, living with them for awhile, I'll get more accustomed to them, and the sensations, hopefully be able to feel more and more.

I want to get some injected now.

It's so awesome, it's been a week, I can really notice the pull to things from my fingertips, not just from the nails.

It's pretty freaking great.

You are making me want implants Dangit.

This would be a good fit for you, Sam. I mean, girls like doing their nails anyway, right? :trollface:

Ugh, Heck no. I keep em short, but beyond that, no manicures or anything. but feeling electricity? that is win.

I did read about someone who did something like this and he mentioned how it was useful as an electrician because he could feel if there was a current flowing through a given wire.

Gee, is this a live wire? Lemme just wave my finger over it.

grossaffe said:
Gee, is this a live wire? Lemme just wave my finger over it.
The Force is strong with this one.

I had a magnet on my fingernail for 8 days, and it fell off on Sunday and I lost it. Sucks, I was really enjoying that thing. In class, I would stick the ball of my pen to it and swing it around for fun.

Unfortunately, the other smallest magnet I have is twice as thick and round. :confused:

Back