64 BOY wip Complete

Re: 64 BOY wip *UPDATE 01/31/10*

64 boy holes are win. I can't believe it turned out that good! I saw a computer once that had that sort of thing on it, and thought it would be win in a GCp to have it in the GC logo shape, but never imagined it could look so pro. Amazing! :eek:

I accidentally drilled through it. Filled it in later with jb weld will look better when painted.

Still deciding on paint though.

Every time I think of this thing when it's finished it's white in my head. Thinking about it. At one point I even though gold like the gold cartridges. So many choices. :D

But those weren't super epic like n6free-lite and the x64 lite

bentomo said:
But those weren't super epic like n6free-lite and the x64 lite
oh man, humble too! what a fello! :awesome:
looking awesome so far! good luck.

All I'[m trying to do is get off my pedestal before I fall off and break my nose.

:rofl:

bentomo said:
All I'[m trying to do is get off my pedestal before I fall off and break my nose.

:rofl:
well, i hope nothing makes you fall! (except for my soon to be unleashed mega project of epic awesomeness[it will be awhile, dont worry] :awesome: )

Re: 64 BOY wip *UPDATE 02/02/10*

I'm starting to think my updates are getting too small to mention. Oh well, I'll do a lot more before the next update. Anyway, update in first post.

I really hate how you post updates in the first post like that. For ages I thought there was no progress.

he does always say "updated first post" and stuff like that though.

Back