64 Boy for Sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you say something loud enough and long enough people will start to believe it.

In this case n00bs keep yelling that I'm trying to rip people off. If that keeps up I'm not going to be able to sell it at all.

Don't drop the price. Keep it at at least $800 for the next few days.

If that doesn't work, try as close to it as you can, y'know..
I mean, Just because these n00bs are annoying, doesn't mean some people aren't up for the deal.
you can reply to some of them anyway, and calm down their confused thunder.

Cheers :tophat:

Sell it to someone on the Racketboy forums. It's full of fat rich British and Canadian people.

Make it $800. If you sell this for $750, than nobody will psy $750 for my JB-55 N64p that I'm making to sell for plane ticket money. I need plane ticket money.

For you guys I put it back up. I'm just really tired of stupid internet people.

"I looked on ebay and an n64 is only $15 :dahroll: " This not not your average n64 :wtf:

I was so young.. young and naive..
:ninj:
awesomesomething.png

Anyway, if any, have you had many high offers yet?

bentomo said:
The highest offer right now is $600
Keep us posted on how the prices are going.

Also, be sure to keep the high offerers interested!
PM them now and again, tell them if there have been new offers or not.

mako321 said:
Maybe you should get an approximate price out, so no crap youtube buyers will go "HEY 5 BUX AND ILL GIVE U A NU N64 TOO 4 PRICE! I MENE U KEN USE A PSP AND PLAY IT TOO!!!!!11!@!@ONE!"

I get them every day. "I HAVE A PSP SCREEN WILL THAT DO?"

"NO? OK WHAT IF I SENT MY GAMECUBE AND $20"

"GAMECUBE IS ONLY WORTH $30, WHY SHOULD I PAY $300 FOR A PORTABLE ONE?"

I don't charge $300 by the way, I charge parts + fixed labour + shipping and an estimate cost on parts is $300, but they never seem to add the labour cost to the parts cost, or even the shipping cost for that matter.

I make it a rule of thumb that I only build something that someone else has paid for. That way, if they back out of the project because they have no money, don't want to carry on, etc, I haven't lost any money on it. In fact, the thought of them paying postage to have a half finished portable sent back to them because they decided to quit half way through is often enough reason for them to forget it all together and I end up keeping whatever it is they've already paid for. After all, It's not like I can get a refund for the stuff now, so like Heck would I give them their money back on stuff I've already spent the money on when they decided to cancel.

God, Youtubers are so annoying.

I'm pretty sure I'm going withe $600 offer. I'm going to buy a $700 laptop instead because I found out it's processor is replaceable, so I can upgrade it later. Plus the graphics card is faster.

The only thing I'll be losing is the dx 11, not a big loss.

Asus G50vt

Me, Afro, and several other members have researched a lot of gaming laptops, it is a win for the price.

I've looked at an asus g50vt for a LONG time trust me, for the past year that's what I thought what I was getting.

But I've compared it with the new g60vx.

Differences are the gtx 260, and illuminated keyboard, but, it's still only $700, and more common to find.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834220715

Plus it doesn't have the prudent orange color, I know there are some blue ones but they're harder to find. Plus the g60 still has 2 hard drive bays.

I think I'm just going to wait a month to sell my 64 boy. I've just been really impatient. Seriously it's only been a week.

bentomo said:
I think I'm just going to wait a month to sell my 64 boy. I've just been really impatient. Seriously it's only been a week.
Exactly. Bide your time, take it carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back