Search results

1. E64

WII U Shoulder Buttons

Im looking to see if someone could make me 2 shoulder buttons for the wii u protective case that will fit nicely without it falling threw the hole :D
  2. E64

Custom Regulators

Can someone check and see if this is done right
  3. E64

Molding Plastic

How do I go about molding one of my cases is there another method besides using liquid plastic?
  4. E64

New 3Ds Xl Bundle

Price is 350 charger is included
  5. E64

Psp Go Sound Issue

I have a psp go the sound on it doesn't work at all even the headphone jack I can only get sound out of it when I connect it to via Bluetooth if someone know how to fix it let me know :)
  6. E64

Ps2 Disc Drive

Looking for a 79001 disc drive with the shell
  7. E64

Madcatz GC

Does anybody have a madcatz gamecube controller for parts?
  8. E64

Regulators

Is it still possible to get free samples from Texas instrument :roll:
  9. E64

N64 Expansion Pack

I'm looking for 2 N64 Expansion Pack For About $18 :awesome:
  10. E64

Prog skeet 1.2.1

I have a prog skeet 1.2.1 includes the injection just needs a clip $60
  11. E64

Joystick

Anyone have any idea why this keeps happening https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=14Dma9fSH8k
  12. E64

N64 Memory Card

Does anyone have a diagram on the memory card :shock:
  13. E64

Wii Usb Gx Loader

how do i boot gc games from my sd card on the wii without put a disc in the wii drive ive done it before but i dont remember how to do it ive already installed dios mios lite
  14. E64

Wii key Fusion

I have a wii key fusion and my question is that does it still works the wii key fusion blue led light flickers and the GameCube is trying to pick up the wii key so is it fried or is there a second chance that I can use it
  15. E64

N64 Cart Slot Relocation Using 30 Wires

I do not take credit for this the credit goes to bungle the official member that discovered the 27 wiring to rewire the n64 cart slot but when i did his guide it didnt work for me so i added 3 more wires :wink: to the pins and it works 100% :awesome: 34,44, and 45 are the pins is where i added...
  16. E64

ribbion ide cable

which ide cable is better to use the 80 or the 40
  17. E64

Pth08080wah

i having a issue with the wah is it suppose to be wired up like the waz with a 16v Capacitor and a 2.2k resistor?
  18. E64

Digi64

supply list Case:Digi Maker Over Ps1 LCD N64 Abs cement 7.4v batteries
  19. E64

N64 Trace

the gray lines is where I trimmed my board the problem is the dark red line is where I messed up at is there a way to fix this if so let me kno :tophat: thanks
  20. E64

Battery

Will this battery work or fried a system unit 7.4v 8500 mAh planning to use on a ps1 screen and n64
Back