Search results

1. D

Disabling Gamecube Analog Sticks

As Blargman91 pointed out the GameCube takes the initial value that the controllers are at on startup and assumes that it's center (take a stick, turn the cube off, hold a the stick in any direction and while holding turn the cube on... Once booted let go of the stick, you'll now have the cube...
  2. D

Shank's Wii Super Thread

Re: Dyxlesci's Wii Super Thread You do realize that USB uses 3.3v logic but the power lines are 5v, right? Pretty stupid of you ask me, but that's how it works
  3. D

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CUBE?!

Looks like it is just free floating... May be soldered to ground but it's hard to tell
  4. D

WHAT IS WRONG WITH MY CUBE?!

I believe I have spotted your problem...
  5. D

Wii U Cube commission

Voltage drop isn't uncommon, and your resistance values look fine, it may be your regulator at this point though, check that your resistors and capacitors are still functioning properly
  6. D

Wii U Cube commission

Iirc the CPU voltage should be fine but, the GPU is supposed to take 1.8 volts I believe, if you try raising it you might get better results... Also check and make sure that there aren't any obvious shorts or anything like that. Those can help drag the voltage down
  7. D

Wii U Cube commission

Thanks for including me in that :P lol jk, anyways try feeding your screen a bit higher voltage and see if that helps... Also check and make sure the GPU voltage is sufficient... What video out are you using on it? Like GC video or something s-video or just straight of composite
  8. D

Protobug's second GCP

If you're familiar with the homebrew channel on the Wii think of the SD gecko like the wii's SD card slot, the WKF/wasp have a read only SD card, but the SD gecko is read and write so you can play emulators on it and save to it etc while the WKF/wasp slot CAN play emulators it cannot save to the...
  9. D

The DolphinBoy 2.0!

I know it wasn't intended to be funny but that was hilarious :lol:
  10. D

Gamecube Controller Issue

It's also possible that the little membranes that are used are just old and ripped from a lot of use
  11. D

Dmg Gamecube

So wait is this still a dmg cube or are you switching to a vita cube? Or did you simply want to show off her joysticks you were using
  12. D

Protobug's second GCP

RedmagnusX beat me to what I was going to suggest... Just make sure to use wires of the appropriate thickness (what you had looked fine from what I could see)
  13. D

Gamecubes audio is weird

Re: If you look at Ashen's trimming guide look at the audio relocation points and solder your wires there for left and right audio, then just remove the 5v from the audio line and you shouldn't have any issues
  14. D

Protobug's second GCP

If you look at the calculations over at zenlocs thread you'll see that it's almost exactly the same as the stock regulator (if just a bit better) and takes longer for the voltage drop to affect the unit (since the GameCube regulator is made for a constant 12v source) which means you'll actually...
  15. D

Gamecubes audio is weird

Well... Not sure why you're using an audio amp AND the onboard audio amp... And just because the audio line can take down to 5v doesn't mean it will function properly (which is what's going wrong on yours) I'd say since you already have the external amp just stop using the internal amp and you...
  16. D

Reverse engineering wiikey/WASP fusion

This is dead... Not sure why people keep bumping this thread :P
  17. D

The DolphinBoy 2.0!

Didn't realize that that part was a separate piece and took me a bit to figure out what I was looking at lol
  18. D

The DolphinBoy 2.0!

Looking really nice, can't wait to see the finished product
  19. D

Gamecube controller mod for Wiiu gamepad

Doesn't really take much time to type and you didn't really waste any of my time... This is a pretty simple concept of a mod and shouldn't be too bad to actually finish just don't give up
  20. D

Gamecube controller mod for Wiiu gamepad

just rewire buttons directly from the control pad to the Wii U tablet thing.... also gamecube has analogue triggers in it as well
Back