Search results

1. B

Wii U(Homebrew) VWii(Homebrew) Gamecube - All working

Hello all, I just went out and bought a new Wii U hoping the gamecube compatability has increased since its release. After about 3 hours of installing custom ios' and all the good 2gb sd card exploits, I finally got it! I'm so excited I couldn't wait to share. I'm sure everyone has done it to...
  2. B

Wii U Homebrew/GC on Wii U

Finally! I can finally take my Wii U and play all gamecube games all wii games and all my favorite retro classics! With hdmi upscale! Even have the Wii U homebrew up and running for installing Wii U disks! Sorry I'm sure everyone else has already done it, but I'm so stinking excited about it...
  3. B

WTB: WII Portable or GC Portable

Hello all, I was extremely humbled to be apart of this website for many years, and although the passion has been ceased due to work obligations, the love for these little tiny treasures is still there. I may have upset a few people while I was working on my 2 portable attempts, and I'm sorry...
  4. B

I Want To Help! GC Commissions For a Cheaper Price

What's up community! Bardicus here! I have been apart of the community for months now, and have really enjoyed learning and figuring everything out! I'm now finished with my second Gamecube Portable, and Working on a third! I see people all the time posting where can I get a cheap Portable...
  5. B

I Want To Help! GC Commissions For a Cheaper Price

What's up community! Bardicus here! I have been apart of the community for months now, and have really enjoyed learning and figuring everything out! I'm now finished with my second Gamecube Portable, and Working on a third! I see people all the time posting where can I get a cheap Portable...
  6. B

GQubed Bardicus' First GCP Portable

j8MzE-_ExFE
  7. B

Controller Help!

Im trying to figure out how to wire my controller for gamecube portable, but am having a ton of thinking issues.. i want to have right side of controller on right side of screen, and left side of controller on left side. etc. I have read all the forums and am not understanding i guess. how to...
  8. B

GC WKF/Worklog

Im gonna have all my questions and worklog photos in this one thread as I have been told to do multiple times lol! Anyways, I have case(ZN-40) Dalian 5" good screen, wiikey fusion Clone, and rev c motherboard. Im going to be using the on board regulator (12v) instead of building a custom...
  9. B

ZN-40 Case Dol 101 mobo

What up friends! Just about to start on my portable I have ordered 3 zn-40 cases and have two GameCube dol 101. My question is will this fit with 5" screen from Dalian good screens. And also on the dol 101 mobos do you need the custom regulator? Thanks all pics coming soon of initial progress!
  10. B

Anyone wanna do a commision for case!!??

Looking for someone who wants to work with me on designing and either vacuum forming, frankencasing, or cnc. Will pay commision! Please let me know
  11. B

Plastic Casing for GCP!

What up guys! Just getting all my parts together for the portable im creating, and have definitely appreciated the feedback that ive gotten from yall! Im trying to draw up a prototype right now for the case for the portable. And well ill be honest I don't know the first thing about what...
  12. B

Soldering Question For GCP!

Hey Everyone, Good afternoon, About to start working on my GameCube portable and really needed some suggestions as far as what soldering iron is the best for what we are doing here? As Well as flux and actual solder I do not want to fry my board, and would greatly appreciate the advice! Thank...
Back