I Want To Help! GC Commissions For a Cheaper Price

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up community!

Bardicus here!

I have been apart of the community for months now, and have really enjoyed learning and figuring everything out! I'm now finished with my second Gamecube Portable, and Working on a third!

I see people all the time posting where can I get a cheap Portable, and as everyone laughs at them, I think I can help!

I will be accepting Commissions for making your Gamecube Portable, and at a decent rate! I have no problem making these for you, as long as you hold up your end of the bargain! I love building these things, and they are about the coolest thing ive ever dealt with!

Now with that said, My prices would be (Depending on your Demands)

Here are some photos of my work

as well as the link for my prototype GCP!

http://www.gc-forever.com/forums/viewto ... =26&t=1237 (This is my worklog!)

This portable has a built in mem card, as well as sd gecko hard wired, with wkf running swiss with autoboot! Using zenloc thin fan/heatsink for the replacement heatsink, wkf is programmed for ntfs; as well as sd gecko! Very quiet unit, and comfortable!

http://youtu.be/j8MzE-_ExFE (THIS IS THE VIDEO OF MY GCP, IT HAS GAMECUBE,SNES,NES,NEO,SEGA,PS1. Over 10,000 Games! This was just a sample of Sonic! One Of my faves! You can talk to any of my previous partners like mega, and gman! Never have I failed to pay, or not be dedicated to my work!

This red beauty will be comforting as the controller itself and will be a gem compared to my first project!!! It will Have the same specs as well as the black one just a slimmer design, with built in wkf swiss autoboot, as well as hard wired sd gecko! the triggers will be just as comfortable as if you were holding a controller itself!!! Just have to get the hardware inside and will be ready to go!!!

I use only high end parts, and take pride in my work! Im just done making them for myself and want to be able to get people a fun toy for a reasonable price!!!

I will make your portable anywhere from 350.00$ Up To 650$

350.00$ - 650.00$ Not the thousands that people charge! I was looking for one and ended up spending all the time to figure out how to make them, and if your interested I would love to work with you!

Im always available either through the forums or through email!

If anyone out there is interested, all you got to do is PM me or leave a comment!

I Look forward to helping all you Gamecube Portable Lovers out there!!!

---Bardicus (Cheers)

There you Go! Sorry I meant to add these, but it was on my phone and don't think it went through! Good Looking out!

Maybe show more of YOUR work? I'm seeing a portable that I did 50% of the work by making the case and mounting the buttons, then I see an unfinished portable case...

And I'm sorry but the red case is poorly done. It looks bad. It needs a lot more sanding.

Hate to jump on you , but there's a reason we charge what we charge. We have built lot's of portables, we have done the work ourselves and have very high standards, and our portables look good.

I would suggest a lot more practice before you claim you can build quality portables for a cheaper price than everyone else.

I know i sound harsh , but you are going to be taking people's money.

I love it when these threads pop up, so I'll break it all down for everyone for the umpteenth million time. This is not an attack on the OP. As hads been said he can charge what he likes. But I hate it when people think the price most modders ask is ridiculous. So, here are the basic costs you will incur while building a GCp. I've given a range of price for low end components to high end components, I have not however included the shipping cost of any of this stuff becuase chipping can vary from free to whatever, so account for some shipping costs on stuff also:

GameCube: $20-30
Controller: $10-15
Wiikey Fusion + FFC adapter: $30-60
Case + case making Supply's: $30-$40
Screen: $30-$100
128mb Memorycard: $10-15
Audio Amp + Speakers: $10-15
Custom regulator: Free-$40
Li-Ion/Poly Batteries: $50-70
Smart Charger $30
A/C adapter: $10-20
Various Switches, small components, etc: $10-20
Fan(s): $5-$10
Soldering supplies, wire, etc: $10-15
Shipping to commissioner: $25-100

As you can see, even if you go with the low end of everything its still going to cost you almost $300 to just get all the stuff you need to put a portable together. This is also assuming you will not kill/fry anything in the process. The higher end of the spectrum for parts can be upwards of $500 just for the supplies you need to get started.

So, if you can build and sell portables GameCubes for $350 on commission. My hats off to you.

Hey Gman, Just so everyone here knows, that case was ugly as Heck!

Here's my review of working with Gman,

No Communication, Whatsover.
Says He will do something and I get my part back, and not done.
Told me it would take 2 weeks, it took 5 weeks.
When I played it, black paint and bondo were literally sticking to my hands.
There are a million scratches in the case itself, (from poor sanding)
Every cut in the system looked as though he was drunk when cutting it (i.e. sd slots. Screen Cutout)
All for the small Price of 168$
And if you think you did 50% of my work your sadly mistaken buddy!

Worst purchase/Communication/Over priced work I have ever seen and worst person to work with

The good and bad seller/buyer list says he is a good seller so i really don't know why you said that

Here comes a mod!

Consider this finished.

OP will no longer be taking any commissions. Sorry folks!

19397895.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back