Search results

1. B

First Wii Portable - Worklog

For sale????
  2. B

Wii U(Homebrew) VWii(Homebrew) Gamecube - All working

Hello all, I just went out and bought a new Wii U hoping the gamecube compatability has increased since its release. After about 3 hours of installing custom ios' and all the good 2gb sd card exploits, I finally got it! I'm so excited I couldn't wait to share. I'm sure everyone has done it to...
  3. B

Wii U Homebrew/GC on Wii U

Finally! I can finally take my Wii U and play all gamecube games all wii games and all my favorite retro classics! With hdmi upscale! Even have the Wii U homebrew up and running for installing Wii U disks! Sorry I'm sure everyone else has already done it, but I'm so stinking excited about it...
  4. B

First Wii Portable - Worklog

This thing is a beauty!!!
  5. B

WTB: WII Portable or GC Portable

Hello all, I was extremely humbled to be apart of this website for many years, and although the passion has been ceased due to work obligations, the love for these little tiny treasures is still there. I may have upset a few people while I was working on my 2 portable attempts, and I'm sorry...
  6. B

I Want To Help! GC Commissions For a Cheaper Price

Because its the truth you *Can'tSayThisOnTV* stain
  7. B

Hey Gman, Just so everyone here knows, that case was ugly as Heck! Here's my review of working with Gman, No Communication, Whatsover. Says He will do something and I get my part back, and not done. Told me it would take 2 weeks, it took 5 weeks. When I played it, black paint and bondo were...
  8. B

There you Go! Sorry I meant to add these, but it was on my phone and don't think it went through! Good Looking out!
  9. B

(commision?) Desolder my gamecube

I have messed up 2 boards by snapping them off. Pm me and I can desolder like a champ brother. I have soldered desoldered and repeated this multiple times for Wiikey fusion or anything for that matter
  10. B

Im Looking For a Gamecube Portable (GCP) To buy.

Ill build you one for cheap maybe not 170. But I'd do it for 300 or 350 depending on what you want which would be a heck of a lot cheaper then doing it yourself I have found this to be a hobby of mine
  11. B

What's up community! Bardicus here! I have been apart of the community for months now, and have really enjoyed learning and figuring everything out! I'm now finished with my second Gamecube Portable, and Working on a third! I see people all the time posting where can I get a cheap Portable...
  12. B

What's up community! Bardicus here! I have been apart of the community for months now, and have really enjoyed learning and figuring everything out! I'm now finished with my second Gamecube Portable, and Working on a third! I see people all the time posting where can I get a cheap Portable...
  13. B

GameCube portable

Pm'd
  14. B

GQubed Bardicus' First GCP Portable

The only thing I really want now is batteries, but just can't seem to find the ones I want for an affordable price. Being that it's 12v stock regulator. Just a prototype project for me to learn and all. Mad props to megalomaniac, couldn't have gotten this done with out his help. Cheers
  15. B

Yeah so ashen I already found that out after the first day! :) that pic is a day old so took the hot glue off and used epoxy instead!!! :)
  16. B

j8MzE-_ExFE
  17. B

GC WKF/Worklog

What up, So I know I havent really presented a great worklog so far, so here goes. Gamecube Mobo Dol - 101 Rev C Dalian 5" Screen Zn-40 / Zn-45 Case not sure which one will be used yet Wiikey Fusion Install - Via Mega Drive (Megaloman*) Using stock 12v Regulator from board Well To start, all...
  18. B

Controller Help!

Im trying to figure out how to wire my controller for gamecube portable, but am having a ton of thinking issues.. i want to have right side of controller on right side of screen, and left side of controller on left side. etc. I have read all the forums and am not understanding i guess. how to...
  19. B

whats the best case for a gamecube portable ??

I got the zn-40 from polycase and I things it's a sick case personally nice and basic and easy to work with
  20. B

whats the best case for a gamecube portable ??

What mobo are you using?
Back