Search results

1. J

Gamecube DOL-101, XenoGC installed (US Only)

Price updated.
  2. J

Gamecube DOL-101, XenoGC installed (US Only)

Obtained a few GameCube lately, the cases on all of them are pretty bad. I accept PayPal, shipping to US only. Currently for sale: Black DOL-101 -US/JP switch in the back -Runs on XenoGC chip/code, XenoShell 1.05 (Runs my RITEKG04 backups just fine) -Missing Hi Speed Port cover -Many scratches...
  3. J

New and Improved; GOOD BUYER/SELLER/TRADER LIST

suchipi: As a seller, excellent. Items were shipped quickly, packaged well and arrived as described. Also installed a MEGAdrive adapter for him, quick payment, understanding and good communication skills. Highly recommended. Thanks.
  4. J

WKF, Playbook, Kindle, Netbook, Thin Clients & More

Re: [WTS] PSPs, PS2, Netbook, DS Games and Other Misc. Items If available and you take PayPal, I want the following: $55 PSP lot $20 PS2 with A/V Let me know, Thanks I can also install the Megadrive adapter for you, however I am new here.
  5. J

HELP-turn back SD card wbfs format to FAT32 format

If you are absolutely confident with CLI, try using diskpart. list disk select disk clean
  6. J

Av in for screen

From the blurry first picture, The bottom two pin looks like ground, my guess would be: left right composite ground unless that breakout cable is also used to supply power.
  7. J

WiiKey and GC, not communicating

Assuming you are using Windows OS and WinImage, try these instructions: http://www.solid-state-logic.com/suppor ... nstall.asp Use a SD instead of a CF and choose the iso instead of the vhd.
  8. J

PS1 official memory card universal?

Have not have any problems with saving different region games on the same PS1 or PS2 memory card, including same title games from different region.
  9. J

WiiKey and GC, not communicating

If you can't figure out CLI, a trial of WinImage should work. http://www.winimage.com/download.htm
  10. J

Worklog for my New Wii Portable

sneek or a ode chip.
  11. J

Gamecube DD mobo

That's Wii chips/drive pinouts. To add to the confusion, shockslayer re-numbered the pins in his guide. Point 24 in his guide is GC Pin 16 which is also Ground.
  12. J

Possibly smallest PS2?

Can't recall how much smaller/bigger a 9000x is compared to the 7900x. they are both compatible with USB loaders, although they all suffer from the slow speed of the USB 1.1 ports. Also the newer 9000x with bios 230 no longer works with FMcB as mentioned before. If using these boards without a...
Back