Search results

1. Kyo

Big screen trimming guide [PAL] [unfinished] [56k]

Yeah, I got tons. I've just been busy, not dead but busy. I have vacation soon, let's see what happens.
  2. Kyo

TO ALL THOSE WITH A FRIED SNES MINI

I hate sanding down that brown stuff. It's proven to be impossible. If anyone manages to sand one down, I'd appreciate it if they could share their technique
  3. Kyo

Ahem, need to trim the screen a wee bit?

Do you have a second working screen? That'd make things easier. Either way, check that you get ground everywhere you should.
  4. Kyo

Big screen trimming guide [PAL] [unfinished] [56k]

You're welcome. I really gotta finish this, though. There's more screen cutting stuff by other people on my site.
  5. Kyo

MichaelThurston's MAME Cabinet Work log

I opened this thread, and then another tab and got distracted. I went back to this thread and saw a list and a picture of lemonade. For a minute, I assumed this was a recipe for lemonade. That is all. Good luck on your project.
  6. Kyo

I need a part number

that's not a cap, that's a coil. Mine says 470 on it. I am pretty sure this is used for converting the voltage.
  7. Kyo

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!

If we all ever meet, I have a feeling hailrazer will be going home with a lot of phone numbers
  8. Kyo

My FC Twin made popp and stopped working

Whatever, you Dang euros
  9. Kyo

It was like one of the two big guys selling these. Power seller. When I run amok, this will be in my goodbye letter. Incidentally, I ordered something from a japanese person and they forgot a part of the order, what they did was immediatly ship it over + a little free gift and a note...
  10. Kyo

The Official Thermal Conductivity Thread!!!!!!

I always thought they used it because it was so much more bling (I will stop being useless now)
  11. Kyo

In search of new screens

I disagree, sorta. The PSOne screen has it's purposes and it does a good job at those. It's thin, relatively small, accepts a variety of inputs (the pal one at least), is well documented and of excellent quality. It may not be as good as the other one but is good for our purposes. I ought to...
  12. Kyo

Let hailrazer make one. His voice makes you feel warm and well shielded from the dangers of the world.
  13. Kyo

The Official Thermal Conductivity Thread!!!!!!

Man, think of the results fairy dust would bring
  14. Kyo

Another source for mini analog sticks?

Seconded. Those seem to be regular-ass control sticks
  15. Kyo

I can't believe I haven't gotten around to doing anything with the Dang thing. I don't know if connecting power to it is such a good idea, seeing as how there's dielectric grease everywhere. I cleaned most of it, but that stuff is everywhere Also, the seller totally ripped me off. What an...
  16. Kyo

In search of new screens

What do you mean?
  17. Kyo

We kan haz new rule now? Yes. Yes we can.

New rules are always the mostm tempting to break I agree, sorta.
  18. Kyo

Funnest thing ever to do on youtube.

someone give me a link to something. I still have the old youtube interface for some reason
  19. Kyo

I'll take one for the team and order one.
Back