Search results

1. A

The Strip Club [pcb scans]

I added some new scans. Also I was tired of updating the fancy list so just click the Dropbox-link to get to the downloads.
  2. A

:lol: Thanx! I guess multilayer pcbs would be doable... I never tried one of those since all the boards I had on the table were 2-layers-only. I guess with some practice and a finer sandpaper I'd be up to the challenge...
  3. A

Added some stuff: -Super Game Boy -NES Frontloader -Game Boy Pocket
  4. A

You're very welcome! I have some MD, NES, GC and N64 boards in my junkbox that I'll add to the strip club. If anybody could help me acqire missing revisions like the Genesis 3 Mainboard please get in touch with me.
  5. A

If you would like to donate your junk mainboards, go ahead! WELCOME TO THE STRIP CLUB! Here you will find high resolution scans of various mainboards which I have stripped. The opaque layer was removed by sanding the boards after all parts were desoldered. Please feel free to use these for...
  6. A

Infopool: Gameboy Advance SP inside DMG-Housing

have a look at the pictures in this thread: http://circuit-board.de/forum/viewtopic ... 12#p232212 sorry it's in german, but it'll work as supplement
  7. A

That's a very frustrating part... you will have to reroute the lines of the dmg, so that every input gets one single line to its corresponding spot on the gba and the other side of the input-trigger is connected to the gba's common ground. this involves cutting traces and rewiring nearly all...
  8. A

I spoke to Matt from Kitsch-Bent yesterday. The have the controller PCBs in stock now and they will be listed in the shop soon. I can highly recommend using one of those PCBs if you want to relocate the DMG's inputs, it will save you a lot of hassle. Also Kitsch-Bent is a serious seller and fair...
  9. A

You should check out Kitsch-Bent. They might be selling the PCBs shortly.
  10. A

I didn't use the IDE-cable in the final thing, it was just not flexible enough to close the DMG. When you lay down both parts of the DMG's housing head to head, the wire is pretty much exactly running from the connector to the slot, that's app. 10-12 centimeters in length. I used loose wires. I...
  11. A

It's finished :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbzMySbcE3E
  12. A

Introduction After I did a lot of DMG backlighting, biverting and GBC frontlighting I thought I'd give it a go and build my personal ultimate Gameboy - That's a GBASP inside a DMG's housing. I was inspired by people who did it before so this is nothing new, but I saw a lot of people asking for...
  13. A

Official Wiikey Fusion to GC MOD troubleshooting thread!

I think I got one step further in getting Freeloader to work... I used the 'real' Freeloader-Iso, without Action Replay and the screen doesn't go black when I open the lid, but the programm resets and goes black when I close the lid now. Here's a video of that behaviour...
  14. A

Official Wiikey Fusion to GC MOD troubleshooting thread!

I really like the Wiikey Fusion - except one thing... and that's its miserable region-free ability on Gamecube. I used an Action Replay 1.3 back in the days to play US Games on my PAL DOL-001 console, so I gave it a shot and loaded an AR Isofile with the WKFusion. I loads ok, but as soon as I...
  15. A

Help with wiikeyFusion on NGC-revC-pal

Awesome! Thank you very much! You definitely turned the lights on :-) I love what y'all do here, keep it up!
  16. A

Please see this mockup of my setup: https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-3pyulh2k5rE/UFt9U246BZI/AAAAAAAABo0/8saSPxIgERo/I/wiikey_question.jpg Let's ignore the numbering on Ashen's sheet and see it from my perspective while looking at my setup: Which red number connects to which green number...
  17. A

Thanks, but believe me, I've studied that picture for the last two weeks... I'll prepare a graphic and rephrase my question. I'll be back in a hurry, thanks.
  18. A

Hey Guys, I'm Alex. I'm usually hangin´ out on arcade-related boards but I found that modding retro-consoles is indeed a lot of fun. I've got a wiikeyFusion and a pal DOL-101 rev C Gamecube that i'd like to marry... Nothing special... just getting rid of the DVD-drive and place the cardreader...
Back