Search results

1. J

sd gecko problem

hello guys just a question, i recently wire up an sd gecko to my gamecube but i dont hace a modchip installed yet, so in gamecube menu when i go to memory card says: object inserted in slot b cannot be used, is that normal? or i did a bad wiring?
  2. J

Atomcube Handheld

hello people, i want to show you my new handheld, is called "atomcube", this is my first one ever, hope you like it. Here some pics: Specs: intec screen for original gamecube 5" LCD Original gamecube dvd reader with Xeno modchip Original Gamecube case, Extremely Frankencased. with no more...
  3. J

Wiikey Fusion Help!!

hi guys, recently i was working on my gc portable but i almost mess up mi wiikey fusion, i mess up al the traces for soldering, so my question is if maybe i could do a sloldering directly to the chip, an if i could do that someone of you can give me the schematics or something, thanks PD...
  4. J

help wiring wiikey fusion

Hello guys i'm asking for tips or something to wire my wiikey fusion without the adapter, just wire and the white flex cable, i have ide wire awg 33, if somebody knows something to solder easy because i burn the white flex :s
  5. J

[Finished] Atom Cube portable.

well guys, as you can read i finish my atomcube, it's not what i expected but it works!!, i didn't use wiikey fusion because i broke it and i dont have money , so, i used the original gamecube dvd reader and works fine, put everything together and voilá. Pictures here: Don't be cruel with...
  6. J

Gamecube HELP with sound

hi guys, im trying to make a gamecube portable, but i'm failing at first attempt haha!, when relocate the power regulator at the first time i do it wrong and i turn on the console, now i connect it correct but the sound gets damaged and i don't know what is i, i will appreciate your help. a...
Back