Search results

1. blue_stalfos

My Game Boy Calculator (Tutorial) ! !

Hey ModRetro, just thought I'd share a little project I've been working on for awhile. It's basically a GameBoy Advanced sp inside of a TI-83 calculator. Here's a link to the finished YouTube video: link. I used to spend a lot of time on these forums a while back and it's cool to finally have...
  2. blue_stalfos

WTB: PTR08060

I don't think Texas Instruments is getting any more until July (at least, that's what they said).
  3. blue_stalfos

WTB - Spare ZN-40 end pannel

I could use a new one to redo the mediocre job I did before.
  4. blue_stalfos

blue_stalfos's GCP worklog

I've been working on this for about a week now and thought it was about time I started a work-log. Haven't decided on a name yet, although I think I'm going to paint it black. Specs: - 4.3" ebay screen - WiiKey Fusion - ZN-40 casing - Rev A board - Three 3.7v 4700mAh batteryspace batteries (Got...
  5. blue_stalfos

blue_stalfos's sale thread

Welcome to my sale thread. I will do trades for N64 games, controllers or accessories. All prices are negotiable I use PayPal Shipping will be anywhere from $5-$10 depending on what you get. 1. Game Boy Advance SP no backlight - $10 2. Mario Pinball Land - $15 3. Pokemon Leaf Green - $15...
  6. blue_stalfos

N64 Case Commision

I'm interested in having someone make a case for me out of the original N64 case. I will provide the case. Basically I just need someone to drill the button holes for me, and maybe wire up the controller to the tact switches depending on the cost. If your interested, just pm me and I will...
  7. blue_stalfos

blue_stalfos's N64P work-log

I'm almost done rewiring the cartridge. The case is going to be the N64 itself and thats where im going to need some tips on how to drill the button holes ect. So basically it will be similar to SS's 11th. here is cartridge
Back